Mo2vation OCTOBER 21, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Lois Ann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMdiver:
Has anyone taken Tevis' place yet ?

Happy Diving
John
You'd have to call the Lois Ann to be sure.

I have not had a chance to verify a list with them.

Christian

Last call... anyone going to be in the area the night before and want to meet up for dinner?

I swear, I don't smell too bad and you don't have to dive with me or my BWOD... :wink:

Kevfin:
Last call... anyone going to be in the area the night before and want to meet up for dinner?

I swear, I don't smell too bad and you don't have to dive with me or my BWOD... :wink:
I'm not sure how late I'll be getting out of work tomorrow, so I'm not sure what time I'll arrive.

If I get rolling early enough, I'm game. Send me a PM with your cell phone number and I can call you when I'm on the road.

Christian

Anybody wanna carpool down on Sat morning? I live 2 minutes off the Lake Forest Exit of the 5 freeway and would LOVE to carpool with someone... :blinking:

Oh, Christian, will you bring my hubby's sweatwhirt with you?

Thanks......

scubalaurel:
Oh, Christian, will you bring my hubby's sweatwhirt with you?

Thanks......
The sweatshirt is in the car! :D

Christian

Well, I'll be heading out just before 5pm from the looks of it.

I'll see you all tomorrow and maybe some of you tonight depending on traffic! :wink:

We've had a couple of last minute cancellations, so if you aren't on the boat and want to go call the Lois Ann right away to see if there are any openings. There very well might be.

Christian

Come in people step up it's going to be a great day of diving.

Happy Diving
John

Just wanted to be the first to say "kudos to another fun SoCal ScubaBoard dive trip"
Thanks Christian for your negotiation and organizing skills. Looking forward to next year's Mo2vation Dives! Hope we dive with LoisAnn few times during the '07. See ya'll soon.

Had great time today. Thanks to everyone for coming down. Big props to Christian for his pitbull tactics with the miscommincation on the price. Thanks to Laurel for being a good and patient dive buddy. You rock for a gimpy girl. :wink:

Full report posted in the Pasley thread.

Terry

Back
Top Bottom