Mo2vation OCTOBER 21, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Lois Ann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Archangel:
Beautiful Laurel, you made me chuckle. Thanks for the smiles and looking forward to getting wet with you.:) Warning, Keep an eye on that KevFin character, you'know he IS a celebrity.

T

Trust me, I am still laughing...I just crack myself up :10:

As far as Kevin being a celebrity, there is a difference between being famous and imfamous. :wink:

scubalaurel:
As far as Kevin being a celebrity, there is a difference between being famous and imfamous. :wink:

I'm not sure where I stand either way. A lot depends on who you talk to. :blinking:

However, by the looks of the ladies in my Avatar you'd definitely think I'm imfamous.

Maybe that's why no one is telling me where they are staying or if we're all making dinner plans Friday or Saturday night and why you have all sic'd Tevis on me. :wink:

Kevfin:
I'm not sure where I stand either way. A lot depends on who you talk to. :blinking:
...and why you have all sic'd Tevis on me. :wink:

CLARIFICATION No one had any doing with the Sic'ing of me on you. And like the ladies in your Avatar, I am stalking you because you are so dang good looking.

Serious point made: are we all getting together for dinner Fri/Sat, who is making the drive back to LA, who is staying out there?

I would stay with Laurel, tho' her husband might mind. . . .

Tevis:crafty:

Archangel:
CLARIFICATION No one had any doing with the Sic'ing of me on you. And like the ladies in your Avatar, I am stalking you because you are so dang good looking.

Serious point made: are we all getting together for dinner Fri/Sat, who is making the drive back to LA, who is staying out there?

I would stay with Laurel, tho' her husband might mind. . . .

Tevis:crafty:

Kev, :no No one is sic'in anyone on you that you haven't aggrevated, or in Tevis' case, turned on. :eyebrow:

I definately think we should all go out together to eat after diving on Sat. I can't go down until Sat morning and I gotta be home looonnnngggg before Sunday morn, or I will be in BIG trouble.

My husband already minds...what about your wife? :mooner: Although, if we were all to stay togehter, my hubby might come down for the orgy:blinking:

I'm up for dinner on Saturday night when the boat gets back. I may be up for dinner on Friday night, but it will depend on what time I actually get on the road to San Diego.

Christian

F.Y.I. --- Confirmed reservations --- I'm staying at the Dana on Mission Bay. Across the street from the Lois Ann --- http://www.thedana.net/

The room has two beds... if you are interested in staying in the same room as me (I don't smell too bad), let me know --- nominal fee applies...

I am so sorry to say this. Due to family obligations (a family member is sick-nothing life threatening) I cancelled my spot on the Lois Ann.

One spot just opened up.

Happy and safe diving all, I will miss you all a bunch (s'pecially you Laurel).

Tevis

Archangel:
I am so sorry to say this. Due to family obligations (a family member is sick-nothing life threatening) I cancelled my spot on the Lois Ann.

One spot just opened up.

Happy and safe diving all, I will miss you all a bunch (s'pecially you Laurel).

Tevis

Bummer Tevis. I was hoping to meet you on this one.

That said.... Who's steppin up???

Archangel:
...Happy and safe diving all, I will miss you all a bunch (s'pecially you Laurel).

Tevis

Aw man....now who's gonna be my buddy? :confused:

I hope your family gets well fast, so we can dive soon! Miss U 2! :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom