Mo2vation OCTOBER 21, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Lois Ann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I left a message wit the capt. Seems he can't answer the phone as you all are giving him a hard time out at the coronados today:shakehead

Anyway, count me in! Who needs a dive buddy?

Hi Christian,
I called the Lois Ann but got a recording & left my name & # for the Oct 21st dive. I was sure if I was suppose to go through you or go directly through the boat.

Happy Diving
John

JMdiver:
Hi Christian,
I called the Lois Ann but got a recording & left my name & # for the Oct 21st dive. I was sure if I was suppose to go through you or go directly through the boat.

Happy Diving
John
Hi John,

Everyone calls in directly to the boat. They handle the reservations and take the money.

Let us know when you hear back with a confirmation that you are on the boat.

Christian

headhunter:
Let us know when you hear back with a confirmation that you are on the boat.
I'd recommend staying on top of them, and calling back if you don't hear from them soon. Many months ago, I called the Lois Ann and left a message on their machine shortly after Christian scheduled last Saturday's Coronados trip. Unfortunately I got busy and didn't notice that they never called back -- and when, months later, I twigged, the boat was full ... :11:

Yippeee...I just got off the phone with Capt Carl and I am on!!!! I haven't dove the NOSC in years and have never dove the Pinnacles, so I am *very* excited...:D

I called and left my info. I will let you know when I get my confirmation. I really like this trip. Those of you that shoot macro... stand by. My record on the Ruby is 12 species of nudibranchs in a single dive. GET NITROX.

Terry

I'm in. :blinking:

P.S.

A few spots left.

Back
Top Bottom