Mo2vation OCTOBER 21, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Lois Ann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weeeeelllllll! If The Rat, pink toes laurel, my guppy guru, and the Rickster are going. . . Im leeeaning.

Then the Kev steps in. . . . my night diving compatriot! I am calling tomorrow to git on this one. Happy Labor day to all,

T

Archangel:
Weeeeelllllll! If The Rat, pink toes laurel, my guppy guru, and the Rickster are going. . . Im leeeaning.

Then the Kev steps in. . . . my night diving compatriot! I am calling tomorrow to git on this one. Happy Labor day to all,

T

Not pink anymore...now they are a rosy sparkly red :eyebrow:

OK, I have dibs on Archangel as my dive buddy!!!! :wink: Watch out Tevis, 'cuz, if you think Claudette doesn't breath, wait 'til you see my SAC rate! :mooner:

Shaping up to be a great group of diving team mate compatriot friends fan-damily. Waiting to hear from the Captain.

Mornin' All,

Thanks rosey toes,

T

If any of you have left a message for getting on the Lois Ann and have not heard back from them call them back.

Sometimes cell reception will drop just when you are leaving your phone number and they have no way of getting back to you.

Be sure to let us know that you'll be in the boat, so that I can compare my list with the captain's to make sure everyone is on.

Christian

headhunter:
If any of you have left a message for getting on the Lois Ann and have not heard back from them call them back.
Christian

Called but havent heard back. I will call again tomorrow. Don't want to miss this one.

Things to see on the Ruby you ask????

RubyE_10220501.jpg

RubyE_10220504.jpg

RubyE_10220507.jpg

RubyE_10220514.jpg

RubyE_10220516.jpg

RubyE_10220530.jpg

RubyE_10220537.jpg

Things to see?? Some stuff I guess....

Yukon_9240515_resize.JPG

Yukon_9240518_resize.JPG

Yukon061805_8.jpg

Yukon061805_9.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010033.jpg

Janolus_barbarensis.jpg

jelly2.jpg

WreckAlley_11280404.jpg

FYI ... Laura just started school again so Capt Carl has his hands full with running the boat during the days and trying to return calls in the eve. They've been been pretty swamped lately. I'd recommend staying on top of them (without being too obnoxious) ... but be patient. They will get back to you eventually.

Just spoke to Carl, just a prince of a guy. Im on. . . from being number ONE on the waiting list. The Lois Ann is full as of this post. G'luck to anyone else that wants on.

Tevis

Archangel:
Just spoke to Carl, just a prince of a guy. Im on. . . from being number ONE on the waiting list. The Lois Ann is full as of this post. G'luck to anyone else that wants on.

Tevis

Well if they would return phone calls I WOULD BE ON THIS TRIP. Guess I am stand by at this point. I miss Capt Woody

Back
Top Bottom