Mo2vation OCTOBER 21, '06 Boat Dive planning thread - Lois Ann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just confirmed my two slots on the boat and I was told now 3 on the wait list..ouch.
Looks like another fun Mo2vation dive. As Christian stated earlier this year, "Grab a spot early if it is a dive you want to go on." Looking forward diving with the best again!!!!

divinman:
Well if they would return phone calls I WOULD BE ON THIS TRIP. Guess I am stand by at this point. I miss Capt Woody

So what happened to Capt. woody? I thought the name was all wrong....

Whooo Hoooo!! Cpt Carl just called and I am on the boat!! See you all in Oct.

Terry

Good for you DMan! Look forward to meeting you next month. Beeeutiful pics you've got there!

T

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

divinman:
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
:confused: :confused:

Ummmm, NO... :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :shakehead :no :no :no :no

justa quick question for the headhunter. . . . how many SB'ers do we have credit for coming from the Lois Ann? (and no *%$##@+* statements from the peanut gallery like, "well just count the posters in this thread"). Im wondering if I should book at the waldorpth or the Motel 6 (depending on $80 or $40):D

T

Archangel:
justa quick question for the headhunter. . . . how many SB'ers do we have credit for coming from the Lois Ann? (and no *%$##@+* statements from the peanut gallery like, "well just count the posters in this thread"). Im wondering if I should book at the waldorpth or the Motel 6 (depending on $80 or $40):D

T
There will always be some last minute changes on the roster. I have to call Carl and find out how many we have officially at this time. I wouldn't be surprised if we've filled the boat and some people just have not posted here that they are going.

We're most likely at $42, but there is a chance that we are at $65.

Christian

Thanks Christian for the quick heads up.

T

Speaking of the Waldorf Astoria, has anyone made plans to stay Friday or Saturday night? Any suggestions where to stay?

It is probably a good time to get reservations...

On the Lois Ann Web Site they recommend here:

http://www.loisann.com/dana.html

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom