Miss my Carrying Strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tamas:
No it's not hard at all...but why guess and sweat it if you don't have to. This way it's perfect all the time and it cuts exactly 28.36454 seconds off my gearing up time :D

Why bring something along that you don't need when it only shaves 28 seconds off your gearing up time? Got somewhere better to be? :wink:

I change my gear to suit ME! and not me to suit my gear - I am a D.I.M.W. diver!

I change my gear to suit my team. Doing otherwise is selfish and risks the integrity and safety of the team. Obviously, in the case of this silly little handle, it's not much of an issue, but other seemingly innocuous changes can have a severe effect on the way the team functions in an emergency.

LOL!

You have to learn to think outside the box or more linearly. Remember, don't believe everything you read or someone tells you - use your own nagen sometime.....you'd like it!

Tamas:
You have to learn to think outside the box more linearly. Remember, don't believe everything you read or someone tells you!
I believe you

Soggy:
I don't know what a Smart TEC or Matrix LTD are, but what is it that you like about the items you list?
The Smart TEC is an air integrated dive computer. Rest assured I don't park my brain when I strap it on, but I like the info it provides. I do understand why GUE advocates a bottom timer and I certainly know how to dive without the computer.

The Matrix is an adjustable harness for a BP. It makes donning and doffing and adjusting the harness a breeze. I have used a one piece harness before, but prefer the adjustment.

Tamas:
Oh look who it is, my buddy.....the killer purple kitten! Nice of you to chime in.
Purple? Are you colorblind?

Jeff's kitty looks more pinkish on my monitor with 1 gig video card. Very realistic because most white cats have a pinkish undertone.

Tamas:
see there you go again....think outside the box! you are purple on the inside, from that beautiful liquid you drink :D
Budwiser isn't purple :wink:

(Actually scary...I'm drinking a grape Crush right now :D)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom