Miss my Carrying Strap

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xiSkiGuy:
What did your co-workers think?:D

"Would you like to try that again without your clothes?" LOL! I don't know as I'm concentrating so intently on my database rebuild that I had to close my office door. :wink:

It does look cute in boots with stilleto heels.

redhatmama:
Way better than Jet IMO :D

redhatmama:
"Would you like to try that again without your clothes?" LOL! I don't know as I'm concentrating so intently on my database rebuild that I had to close my office door. :wink:

Jetfins and stilletos? My kind of woman.

redhat as in Linux?

OneBrightGator:
Anyone want to bet which profile had the most hits today?
But its a rip-off....no boots

JeffG:
But its a rip-off....no boots

Here ya go:

boot-jets.jpg

:D

The modified flutter is also good for swimming over reefs (like swimming over a brain coral).

Soggy:
I don't have a strap or a mark and mine is always perfect each time, too :D. Is it that hard to eyeball where you need your tank!?
Dunno, I don't have that much of a problem with it, I put the top strap right below the shoulder of the tank and the bottom stap fits where it fits. Mebbe its different for BCs with only one tank strap?

Although it would be sexier if you had some spring straps. . .

xiSkiGuy:
Although it would be sexier if you had some spring straps. . .

You wear spring straps with pumps!! Sheesh, what's the matter with you guys??? :wink:

Besides, the buckle strap matches the buckles on the boots.

What a workout for the buns and legs practicing the mod futter in those! I can see a new exercise video, "Fin Your Way to a Fantastic Figure!" :D

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom