Mine LaMotte Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Between the last two posts I think I will be able to find the place, unless I decide to stay home and look at the pictures of drunken bikini girls.

Here is the Google Earth file for Mine LaMotte. They just got it setup to accept the kmz file.

Phil

Attachments

• Mine LaMotte.kmz
    673 bytes · Views: 51
I am NOT going to be able to get 2 extra tanks. So if anyone was counting on one from me, sorry. My buddy is still not home yet.

Phil

Well, it is NOT looking like Bill and I (bsigmund and rsigmund) are going to make it out there on Saturday. The instructor we work with needs us to teach class on Saturday. If there is still going to be anybody up for Sunday, we can probably do that. Otherwise, we are down to 6 total.
Also, if anybody is passing by the Oakville area, I can give them the bottles that I was going to use for marker bouys. Let me know. I look forward to the next time, if not Sunday.

Rich

Well, it is NOT looking like Bill and I (bsigmund and rsigmund) are going to make it out there on Saturday. The instructor we work with needs us to teach class on Saturday. If there is still going to be anybody up for Sunday, we can probably do that. Otherwise, we are down to 6 total.
Also, if anybody is passing by the Oakville area, I can give them the bottles that I was going to use for marker bouys. Let me know. I look forward to the next time, if not Sunday.

Rich

Well that is to bad. I am sure we will have another chance to meet up. Tell the students to come down and clean up the place...:D

Phil

Hey my wife was thinking about coming down and taking some pictures and just helping out with what ever on the surface but the only time I was there I did not remember seeing any bathrooms there. Do they even have Porta Poties? Not that those will probably even get her to come.

Thanks
Phil

Bill and Rich.. sorry to hear your going to miss it. I cant dive on sunday I will be in STL. NOW next sat I have a family thing and could do a Sunday dive if anyone is intrested...
WHOOHOOO FLEEP IS IN!!!!
HEY skydvr as for a portapoddy... your guess is good as mine.. I dont remember seeing anything but I cant imagine not having anything.
just tell her yea there is a couple there and if she shows and they are not around then I will chime in with they must be out gettin cleaned...
I just got the bags from the MDC... got 50 of em.
That is about it... I will still cyall in the am on sat at the gate.
cyall

Ok just a thought would anyone want to commit to picking up any tanks from a dive shop?
Who is comming and bringing how many tanks.

ResQdiver = (2) 80cf no extra. I would take at least 1 more if anyone is making a stop.

Back
Top Bottom