Mine LaMotte Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wouldn't swear to it, but i vaguely recall seeing some kind of wood outhouse with "womens" tagged to the door just past the check-in point. I remember it only because I was thinking, 'if that is their outhouse then I would rather use the woods.' Who knows...maybe it's nicer on the inside, like the TARDIS :p

Why not give them a buzz and ask them? 573-756-8300

As far as tanks and fills go, I will have my 3 Al 80s, and my car doesn't really hold much more. I will also bring my large DAN O2 kit so there will definitely be O2 on hand for emergencies. ResQ-did bsigmund say he had a couple extra tanks? Send him a PM. We will be doing alot of shallow diving during the cleanup so tanks should last a long-*** time :)

Updated Tanks:
2x HP100
1x AL80
2x AL50
Crossover Valve

Seeing as the water is ~57*, and shallow, the 50s will probably work fine. I could only get one 80.

Tom

Tanks

1 HP 130
2 AL 80's
maybe 2 more AL 80's (my dad is supposed to be trying to pick them up right now) I can let you know tomorrow for sure.

If I am able to bring the two extra I do not care how uses them (I did promise jawisa1 that he could use one, but he may have rented one already since I did not know for sure if I was able to get them or not) all I ask is that you throw $4 to me to get them filled back up before I give them back to the owner.

If anyone would want me to rent a tank or two from them I can do that. Since I am bringing the trailer down I can always stick any extra tanks in there. I am not sure what the shop would charge because I am sure that I will not be able to get them back on Sat before they close. So I do not know if they would charge me for a weekend rental or a day rental. If anyone wants me to check just let me know and I can do that.

Phil

skdvr=== dont forget your trailer will be full of cans going to the recycler!!!...
I lined up an extra tank for me.
I also got a call tonight of someone who wants to dive possibly Monday as well. SO its out there for the invite.. I still cant do sunday cause of my anniversary.
Talk to yall soon

skdvr=== dont forget your trailer will be full of cans going to the recycler!!!...

Yeah I know, but if I have to put a few tanks in there they will not take up much room...

Phil

I did get the two extra tanks so I now have

1 HP 130
4 AL 80's

Phil

Dang, Phil, you done outdid me! And yours are bigger too!

...not that size matters.

...not that size matters.

I like to think it does:D

I did forget to ask for his dang liftbag. So I have just got 2 that I am bringing. Well one lift bag and one SMB.

By the way I was talking with Steve at TGADC and he told me that there is one deep hole there down to between 80' and 90', and he said it is COLD down there...

Phil

its a bit chilly at times... of course I HATE cold weather... I still do it but I ***** alot. lol
Cyall in the AM... thanks for all the support on this.. Rember at the gate at 10am.

Sorry guys - change of plans. I was laid up all day yesterday with stomach flu.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom