Mighty O in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's hoping you guys get to go! We've been planning the final dives of our Basic Cave class for a month or so. Supposed to go to Manatee Springs today, but it got called off at 6PM yesterday due to possible weather conditions from the storm. Back to the planning stage :(

John

We should have started that pool I suggested a few posts back, the suspense is killing me.

Hows that song go - A three hour tour...

All joking aside, I hope the weather clears up for you guys and your able to go.

T.S. Fay is now making the predicted turn to the west. We are cooked. I'm done!! I'm going to call MBT and cancel. Three hours isn't going to change much of anything. It won't be worth the expense to drive up and sit in crappy weather hoping it will pass or change directions. We lost this time!! Better luck for the next trip!!

Thanks GRD for setting this one up!! Put me down for the next one!!

Well the Oriskany has turned into Key Largo. You can't win them all but Key Largo isn't a bad alternative. Guess I can't complain. Its good to live by water.

"Went to see the witch doctor and this is what he said ......."

and no I wasn't throwing bones in the back yard for your trip.

"Went to see the witch doctor and this is what he said ......."

and no I wasn't throwing bones in the back yard for your trip.

You being sooo thin, when you walk you are throwing bones! :rofl3: Be careful, the witch doctor may shrink your head...the one on your shoulders! :D

GRD, hope you guys enjoyed Largo!

But, just like dkdiver, I'd like to see the big O! Please inlcude me on the next list! I'd like to try and make it to see the carrier!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom