Mighty O in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Contact MBT Divers in Pensecola. Thay have a website. They rent gear and book trips to the Oriskany. They have a hotel they use that is next door to the shop and across the street from the marina you will be leaving out of. Just give them your dates and they can get you taken care of.

I have a group diving the Mighty O September 12. Hopefully the storms will cooperate for our trip. :palmtree: Bob

Because of Ike, no dive this week-end.
Had to cancels planes (no refund)
Bad bad day ;-(

No refund?? For the boat or for your hotel? If it is for the boat, that doesn't sound right!! If on credit card, fight the charge!! There is a HURRICANE in the gulf of Mexico!!! Was the boat really going to go out in that? I really doubt it!!

I'm surprised about the refund. The hotel and the dive shop let us off the hook with less than 24 hours notice because of the storms. Sorry to here they put it to ya that way.

Because of Ike, no dive this week-end.
Had to cancels planes (no refund)
Bad bad day ;-(

Why no refunds? Our dive op and motel both offered refunds for this weekend, but we opted to reschedule our dives in November. Sounds like a bad deal to me. :palmtree: Bob

[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
Why no refunds? Our dive op and motel both offered refunds for this weekend, but we opted to reschedule our dives in November. Sounds like a bad deal to me. :palmtree: Bob

Hey Bob do you have any spots open in November? I'm still jonesing to get up there and dive it. I heard that Gustav put the O on a 5 degree pitch toward the port side.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom