Miflex BC hose lengths....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jagfish

The man behind the fish
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Mike
First, let me tell you that I am very impressed with the presence you've maintained on the board here in the XS forum. It really does go a long way to create a positive brand image.

I'm very excited to carry the XS line and I've got a load of these new miflex hoses on the way, looking forward to having our divers try them out.

One observation...the BC hoses come in lengths from 22 inches, that really a bit long for BC/Wing users. Are there any plans to make shorter lengths?

Also, when would high pressure hoses in miflex be in the works?

Cheers

Jim

Hi Jim:
Thanks for the good words, I appreciate it.

We have added nine new lengths / colors with a new shipment that arrived on Friday. It includes an eighteen inch long Miflex quick-disconnect hose that is black in color. Part number MQD18-BK. All available models / lengths/ colors can be viewed here XS Scuba Miflex Double Braided Hoses At this time all hoses are in stock and available for shipping.

High pressure Miflex hoses have been in the works since DEMA. We are pushing hard to be able to offer high pressure. Though at this time we do not have a planned release date.

Mike
First, let me tell you that I am very impressed with the presence you've maintained on the board here in the XS forum. It really does go a long way to create a positive brand image.

I'm very excited to carry the XS line and I've got a load of these new miflex hoses on the way, looking forward to having our divers try them out.

One observation...the BC hoses come in lengths from 22 inches, that really a bit long for BC/Wing users. Are there any plans to make shorter lengths?

Also, when would high pressure hoses in miflex be in the works?

Cheers

Jim

Hi Jim:...High pressure Miflex hoses have been in the works since DEMA...

Hey Jim, how about dry suit inflator hoses ? Anything in the pipeline ? I realize there's more than a few connectors to deal with, but I think the flexibility would be really nice. I love the flex on my reg hoses.

Hey PR:
Glad to hear you're lovin the Miflex hose on your regulator. The most common male quick-disconnect nipple on drysuit inflators is the same quick-disconnect nipple on most BC inflators. We offer the Miflex hose with female quick-disconnect up to a length of 36 inches (MQD36-BK). This hose is often purchased for use with drysuits.

how about dry suit inflator hoses ? Anything in the pipeline ? I realize there's more than a few connectors to deal with, but I think the flexibility would be really nice. I love the flex on my reg hoses.

The most common male quick-disconnect nipple on drysuit inflators is the same quick-disconnect nipple on most BC inflators.

Hey Mike!

The most common may not be the most loved....hint....hint. :wink:

Hey PR:... We offer the Miflex hose with female quick-disconnect up to a length of 36 inches (MQD36-BK). This hose is often purchased for use with drysuits.

Nice !! I'm on it !!

So when will the 40 yellow hit the pipeline at the retailers. I have my reg, and bc on miflex, and loving it, Just want to put the yellow on my octo next. My wife also love the flex of the miflex, no more reg push or pull. Great product.

So when will the 40 yellow hit the pipeline at the retailers...

They're on back order at L.P.

Back
Top Bottom