Middle TN SB'ers Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love diving ... oh, did I mention I LOVE diving ... in WARM WATER ... not in a quarry in April, May or June! Did you know there is a Scuba Club that meets in Cool Springs each month? It's for any middle Tennessee (or elsewhere) diver who would like an opportunity to meet other divers, hear about diving opportunities/trips, hear about social events, etc... I've been three times and really enjoyed meeting with them.

nashville diver:
...Did you know there is a Scuba Club that meets in Cool Springs each month?...I've been three times and really enjoyed meeting with them.

I am also a member of the Cool Springs Scuba Club. Welcome to SB. See you at Taquito's on the 25th.

Mike

"Officially," they are not affilliated with MTSS. "Unofficially" . . . that may be a different story.

Mike

Just a reminder that some of us middle Tennessee-ans will be diving Martha's tomorrow, April 15. It's a good mix of divers: some DIR, some not, some in a drysuit, some in a wetsuit. The water will be relatively cold: very low 50's.

I'll be in the Subway (near the hwy exit) picking up lunch around 10am, then I'll be at the quarry pavilion around 10:30am. Not sure if you saw my earlier post, but to find me: look for the little guy (5' 9"), probably wearing a white UVA ballcap, driving a black Audi, and diving in a TLS 350 with red overlay. Shouldn't be too crowded, so I'll be easy to spot.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Mike

meeting up with people sounds like great fun... unfortunately college and a new job hinder alot of stuff. I'm in east tn but 2 hrs out of nashville.

Tanked Monkey:
Just a reminder that some of us middle Tennessee-ans will be diving Martha's tomorrow, April 15. It's a good mix of divers: some DIR, some not, some in a drysuit, some in a wetsuit. The water will be relatively cold: very low 50's.

I'll be in the Subway (near the hwy exit) picking up lunch around 10am, then I'll be at the quarry pavilion around 10:30am. Not sure if you saw my earlier post, but to find me: look for the little guy (5' 9"), probably wearing a white UVA ballcap, driving a black Audi, and diving in a TLS 350 with red overlay. Shouldn't be too crowded, so I'll be easy to spot.

Hope to see you tomorrow!

Mike

What did the water temp end up being? I'm diving there on the 29th and just wondering how bad I am going to freeze my butt off in a wetsuit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom