Men Only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Seeing all the nice gifts you all got for your wives/significant others, and seeing what I got (zilch), I know what I am gonna get my hubby for next xmas.......a divorce *grin*

I'm new to the board (and sheepishly admitting to looking within the Women Only area out of curiosity). It's a bit after Christmas but I thought I'd reply to the question Natasha has posted.

Given my wife's uncanny ability to guess at what gift I've gotten for her... the initial gift was meant to surprise and confuse, a gold necklace and cross (something she wanted very much so she was happily surprised - though she did admit to suspecting). Given that it is what she had wanted she then didn't expect to find that underneath all of the styrofoam popcorn within the box in which this gift was wrapped there was an additional gift... a 4.25 carat diamond tennis bracelet.

She's incredible! What can I say?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom