Men Only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
OK Men, we women are just going to look in for a few laughes.
What did you get your 'significant other' for the holiday?
Or have you not gone out yet, and are waiting for Christmas Eve?
:sunny:

A case of .40 cal ammo for the pistol I bought her for her birthday, two boxes of duck decoys, a set of back county skis, and a CD player for her jeep.

I know, a hopeless romantic.

Dave

One of the first things I discovered after getting married was how much women will pay for things that men find of little value or over priced because of a name brand. (of course this never applies to scuba gear :D ) I finally broke down and bought her a new ladies bag. It's a Coach, and rather expensive. She's worth it.

Happy diving.

Dave-LOL-!
Scott-hear-hear! My lady also loves those Coach bags-and you're right about the big buck$.
I stuck with the 'old standbys" clothes, jewelry.
Unfortunately not a new wetsuit and dive watch, but ....hey, it's Christmas-and she is a gem about my diving.
Happy Holidays to all,
Mike

My bride,

Two Al 80's, a chammy, and a camping chair. A pair of Sapphire studs, a movie, and a tank carrier. Her birthday is the 31st for which she is gonna get a set of lamps for the house.

Tom

A plane ticket to go see her mom and a new Seahawk jacket if I can get it in time.

Hi,
So far a Texas Swamp Diver tee shirt. I always do my shopping after I get my bonus check the payday before X-mas. This way I can spend more on her.

One thing that makes Christmas very special for us, is that we were married on Christmas day! The church was beautiful, and we got it decorated for free! :D:

so.............. I've got an Anniversary gift to buy too!:)

A pair of Apeks DS4 regs, oops forgot I ain't married, oh well, guess I'll keep em.

Hey Don,

If you really feel the need to give those to someone, you can always send them my way. :wink:

Well I would but...........If I gave these to my wife she would give me..........well you know the rest. And I don't think KN would care for that at all!

Back
Top Bottom