Memorial Day Weekend, Falling Rock!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was great to meet a bunch of you guys Sunday! Sorry I missed the other days AND nights. Like TStorm - thanks for letting me get wet with you guys. Look forward to more outings and just plain diving.

I could go on and on, and I know I haven't mentioned everyone, but thanks for a
GREAT weekend!!! K1, K2, JP, when are we diving again???

I'll take a look at my calendar and see when I can break out again. Going to try to save up for a charter out of Jacksonville, FL for July 4th week. Anybody been out of there?

K2

It was cool to meet everyone...Even Wally!! :wink:

I really had a good time with you guys and I'll be back! Sorry I missed you Tammy!

Thanks to all of you guys. You made us feel right at home.

My daughter and I had a great time. Funny story...within the first couple of minutes of the first dive, we get down to about 25-30', and I signal to my daughter to ask if she is OK, and she signals that something is wrong, and wants to go up. So we head to the surface, and I ask is she OK. She says yes, but her face is cold...I guess if that was the worst of it, we had a pretty good day (smile).

Chris, Jennifer and the others, it was great to meet you. Chris, we will definitely be back down. My daughter is already asking if we can come down next weekend, but my Wife's schedule won't allow it. Maybe the following week?

Are you up for a trip to Natural Springs one of these weekends?

John

jwalko:
Thanks to all of you guys. You made us feel right at home.

My daughter and I had a great time. Funny story...within the first couple of minutes of the first dive, we get down to about 25-30', and I signal to my daughter to ask if she is OK, and she signals that something is wrong, and wants to go up. So we head to the surface, and I ask is she OK. She says yes, but her face is cold...I guess if that was the worst of it, we had a pretty good day (smile).

Chris, Jennifer and the others, it was great to meet you. Chris, we will definitely be back down. My daughter is already asking if we can come down next weekend, but my Wife's schedule won't allow it. Maybe the following week?

Are you up for a trip to Natural Springs one of these weekends?

John

John you should be really proud! She was such a little trooper. I couldn't stay down that long either, it was freaking cold!! It was great to meet both of you and hopefully I'll see you guys again!

I've never seen a Bass draw blood from a diver till this weekend. Poor Kenny, I'm
sure he will have many more sleepless nights! Do you think that the Bass and the
Piranha Gills are cross breeding???
Tammy, I'm sure we will be down to Cerulean sometime this summer, keep in touch.
John, just hang out here and I'm sure you will find someone to meet up with.
Kenny and I are usually diving most weekends.

It was great to meet some of you, I only wish I'd had more free time. At least I did get in one dive Sat morning. Sorry I did'nt make it back monday morning but it seemed like everyone was done by then anyway. Looking forward to seeing some of you again this summer.

Land Locked:
K1, K2, JP, when are we diving again???:wink:

I'm up for Sat, Sun, or possibly even both. :D

Land Locked:
I've never seen a Bass draw blood from a diver till this weekend. Poor Kenny, I'm
sure he will have many more sleepless nights! Do you think that the Bass and the
Piranha Gills are cross breeding???
Tammy, I'm sure we will be down to Cerulean sometime this summer, keep in touch.
John, just hang out here and I'm sure you will find someone to meet up with.
Kenny and I are usually diving most weekends.

In defense to the Bass...Kenny was wagging his finger at him! :laughing:

I guess I should warn Joe about skinny dipping, they are sure agressive this year!

K1, K2, JP, looks like we are diving this weekend!

Well that one at the stern of the New Yorker sure was fiesty! It sure didn't want you messing around the stern for sure. Once you got behind it in the cold part out it would come at you. Gee guess I was lucky it didn't take my finger then if Kenny got a nibble. Did his bobber go under too??

Back
Top Bottom