Megadive Party '04-b

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That works pretty well. I usually stir it with my baby seal club and throw in a handful of queen conchs.

Be sure to warn the newbies about the manatees. Wouldn't want anybody to get bitten like last year.

Were they able to save that kid's leg?

They were, but the avulsion was so deep on his arm, that the infection was unstoppable. He didn't make it through the weekend.

OK!!!! I have a design for the "DSW Megadive '04-B" T-shirts done...
on the back it has a manatee on a rotisserie with a chainsaw and meat fork next to it. There is a saying, "Awright, you want a wing or a thigh?"
On the front it has a menu Saying, "No worries of Mad Seacow Disease."
Items on the list include...
Mana-T-Bone Steak
Dugong Kabobs
Blackened SeaCow w/Cabbage
Fluke Brisquets
Evinrude's Minced Meatloaf
Flipper Fillets
Lemon & Herb Broiled SeaCow
Loggerhead Stew
Sea Turtle on the Half Shell
Leatherback Egg Foo Young...
Any other recipe ideas?

Bald Eagle breast in a nest of white and brown rice with commemorative eagle head (actual eagle head the breast came from) holding a stars and stripes in its mouth.

Rack of Fl panther and a few small parts of bunny at its paws (for you atkins friendly lot out there)

BBQ black bear, not very big, so only small kids size portions, with take home surprise in a box

Oh that was soo terrible to watch to... unfortunately the kid ended up losing both legs due to infection.

GrierHPharmD:
Be sure to warn the newbies about the manatees. Wouldn't want anybody to get bitten like last year.

Were they able to save that kid's leg?

Having it in this region gives a chance for us southern "Conchers" to be able to relax a little more and not have such a long ride. Of course for you Northern "Conchers" it means that you DO have a long ride. But I think it's only fair if we are going to continue having FCD parties that we go to different regions each time to make it fair for everyone. Florida is the best place for diving and it offers so many different types of dives.....the bad thing is it's such a LARGE state.

Wildbill:cop_2:

I think we forgot our desert, rabid otter a la mode, nice and tender with a little something cool to stop us foaming at the mouth!! Gotta love Fl cuisine.

I was thinking of Columbian Otter A La Mode with foamy whipped topping.
And to keep that vicious thirst away, a cool refreshing bottle of Santa Fe Silt Water, purified by, um... NATURAL PROCESSES! Bottled right here in High Springs somewhere between 20 and 30 ffw. If you order now, we'll even send you a free pair, that's right, I said a FREE pair of sunglasses, tinted with natural colors of the peaceful surroundings of the Santa Fe River.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom