Megadive Party '04-b

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weeki Watchee

Dive with the mermaids

Also Hospital Hole

I'm planning a driving trip to Florida for October but havent set any dates yet. Sooo count me as a definite maybe, kinda/sorta.

Right now I'm most liking the idea of Ginnie or Crystal River. My eventual destination is WPB but anyplace in the state sounds good to get wet.

Bob (Just don't tell me I have to bring the beer)

makinbubbles:
I'm planning a driving trip to Florida for October but havent set any dates yet. Sooo count me as a definite maybe, kinda/sorta.

Right now I'm most liking the idea of Ginnie or Crystal River. My eventual destination is WPB but anyplace in the state sounds good to get wet.

You're welcome to join us...... but you gotta bring some Old Style
:wink:

I think we need to see who if anyone has a boat or jet ski they are willing to bring. They would make a huge difference in cost at several of the sites people have mentioned concerning renting or chartering boats. For that matter, a sea kayak also works for an individual, and we could try a redneck trick of tying a rope from a boat to the kayak! YEEEHAH! :D

A jet ski (or personal watercraft!) should be able to hold two divers, and maybe even their gear, for a river trip such as Rainbow or Crystal. Small john boats work for this type of trip as well since you can use it as a "dive float" in less travelled river areas. (Plus noone has to serve as driver and miss the dive!)

I have a cousin who lives in Tampa and has a boat. I haven't seen it, and he hasn't been diving (to my knowledge) in several years, but maybe I can drag him out for this.

makinbubbles:
I'm planning a driving trip to Florida for October....

Wings:
You're welcome to join us...... but you gotta bring some Old Style
:wink:

Ewww Old Stale :voskl1:. But if thats what ya want..

I am currently working weekends and the schedule MAY or may NOT change for me to be off in October. I am planning on being off work for Halloween weekend. That seems to be the proposed weekend for the next DSW-MegaDive. the particulars are still up in the air as I haven't had the time lately to look at options. By the middle of next month, something will be up for a look-see.

A long time ago these words were bubbled.
DEEPSEAWOLF:
Ok, we're looking at some time in early October.

No activity on this lately.. whats the group thought?

Bob (Still planning on driving to Florida for some vacation time in October)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom