Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, stop picking on poor Denny... His drysuit functioned about as well as your regulator! :eyebrow:

Yea, that's what I'm talkin' about!!! I'll be right back.

Hey, stop picking on poor Denny... His drysuit functioned about as well as your regulator! :eyebrow:

Yea, that's what I'm talkin' about!!! Mrsmitty is my eyewitness---Thanks Keith.

Don't forget the brownies. I wonder if Paula will tell us what the mystery ingredient was.

And I thought I told everyone the secret ingredients. I'll post the recipe in the long standing M&G Recipe thread. & hopefully Betail will post the sweet kraut recipe as well.

Paula

With less people in the water the vis clear up to such a degree that I found a couple of things that you folks might have missed (but I did not get to see Grimace).

DSC_2450+copy.jpg

This cavern is next to the quarry drain.
DSC_0070+small+copy.jpg

Sorry I am off topic, but I am a bit bored today and I did not bring my housing down last weekend.

Ok now to all of you people that remember the discussion of who that face is??? it is Gumby.... Everyone was wrong. now that I have a good look at it I realize now who it is.

By the way, I came up with 38 attendees. Not an official count - I started with those sitting around the fire Saturday night and tried to remember who had already been there and left.

A very respectable and FUN number!

Paula

Back
Top Bottom