Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What a great time, thanks everyone! Especially to Paula, Ber, and all the others for helping me with my first ever drysuit experience! Wish I could have stayed longer, next time the husband doesn't come if he has to work that night. :no

While I certainly did not get an early start on Saturday, I did make it down to get a least one dive (and another today), before the feed bag was laid out.

Thanks so so much to everyone who brought the food and munchies (Denny the kielbasa was excellent), I will come much better prepared next time.

It was great meeting everybody and we do need to get the projector set-up in the Fall to see some "life size) midgets.

How was the M&G this year?

Terrible. :11: Nobody had any fun. Especially after the cork cracked and the whole quarry drained out.

You really had to be there!

:rofl3:

I just got back from M&G and wanted to say I had an awesome time! I just wanted to share a few thank you's for the trip!

Paula: Thank you for the soup! The brownie\cookies were excellent!

The guy that dove with me on the night dive (sorry, your name flew out of my head at the moment): Thanks for the italian sausages!

Denny: Thanks for going on the first two dives with me and showing me around!

Ber: Thanks for taking me on my first night dive ever! It was amazing!

And Ted: Thanks for the refrigerator space and showing me what a regulator looks like underwater. :)

I had such a great time and I wish I could have stayed saturday to meet the rest of the gang but I'm sure I'll be back at more M&G's in the future!

Well, MrSmitty, I'm glad at least SOMEONE was there to represent "Chicago"! I knew I would be sorry to miss it this time. But I won't miss many more.

How was the M&G this year? I was too worn out after working today to get up there.

Following the Key rule of the M&G... All I will say is "a good time was had by all":eyebrow::wink::D

Hey Look, it's the "Brokeback Quary" brothers :crafty::crafty:

Well, MrSmitty, I'm glad at least SOMEONE was there to represent "Chicago"! I knew I would be sorry to miss it this time. But I won't miss many more.

Yeah, I was there. Sorry we could get another dive together.

Your Florida insaBuddy,
-Rob

I think the only "problem" with these mEAT and grEAT events is that I leave feeling like I've been to an all-you-can-eat buffet. I think that I'm going to bring a cooler and some MILK next time to go with all the cookies and cheesecake. (and perhaps for the salsa, too :fire:)

It was great to see everyone and I hope that I can make it in the fall. (Has anyone suggested a date yet? ;-) )

-Rob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom