Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have newspaper, weights and 3 bags of chips in the back of my Yukon. I have 3 containers of salsa in my fridge (and a thing of canned jalapenos in case the habaneros pull a no show)... I'm all set (unless I get all the way to exit 134 and realize my containers are at home in the fridge...

If anybody up there checks the thread... I left my water bottle- green/says "Young Life."

Steve or Ber should be seeing me soon, so if someone can pass it along to either of them, that would be great!

(I have no phone numbers for the folks I know there! I lost my phone and had to replace it- never got replacement phone numbers, though!)

If anybody up there checks the thread... I left my water bottle- green/says "Young Life."

Steve or Ber should be seeing me soon, so if someone can pass it along to either of them, that would be great!

(I have no phone numbers for the folks I know there! I lost my phone and had to replace it- never got replacement phone numbers, though!)

How was the M&G this year? I was too worn out after working today to get up there.

I just got home from MnG a few minutes ago. I had a blast meeting everyone (and I think my dad had a good time too) and cant wait for this summer to be diving with everyone. I really REALLY wish I could have stayed tonight instead of having to leave, but such is life :( I'll have pics in the next few days as I get a few minutes.

How was the M&G this year? I was too worn out after working today to get up there.

Phil brought your back plate! Oh well! I was only there for about 4 hours in the afternoon and mostly everyone was stretched out soaking up the sun or eating. Or a combination of the two!

I just got back from M&G and wanted to say I had an awesome time! I just wanted to share a few thank you's for the trip!

Paula: Thank you for the soup! The brownie\cookies were excellent!

The guy that dove with me on the night dive (sorry, your name flew out of my head at the moment): Thanks for the italian sausages!

Denny: Thanks for going on the first two dives with me and showing me around!

Ber: Thanks for taking me on my first night dive ever! It was amazing!

And Ted: Thanks for the refrigerator space and showing me what a regulator looks like underwater. :)

I had such a great time and I wish I could have stayed saturday to meet the rest of the gang but I'm sure I'll be back at more M&G's in the future!

Did U leave a Patriots cooler as well? I think Ber has that....

I just got back from M&G and wanted to say I had an awesome time! I just wanted to share a few thank you's for the trip!

Paula: Thank you for the soup! The brownie\cookies were excellent!

The guy that dove with me on the night dive (sorry, your name flew out of my head at the moment): Thanks for the italian sausages!

Denny: Thanks for going on the first two dives with me and showing me around!

Ber: Thanks for taking me on my first night dive ever! It was amazing!

And Ted: Thanks for the refrigerator space and showing me what a regulator looks like underwater. :)

I had such a great time and I wish I could have stayed saturday to meet the rest of the gang but I'm sure I'll be back at more M&G's in the future!

Hey buddy your one of us now.
1st I owe you for the ice. I forgot to get your 2.50 to you next time I will buy your ice.

2nd HOLY SMOKES was that cheesecake awesome!!!!! I wish you were there to enjoy it with us.

3rd No problem on the regulater display underwater I usually charge extra for that. Since you were knew I thought you could have your first one free.:D:D

Back
Top Bottom