Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont think this is number 20 but the x's look cool in the thread I was going to do 30 with 3 X's but I figured it would have gotten censored.

So any way it has been suggested that we start a thread for the Spring Meet n Greet so here it is.

The thread that wouldn't die . . . . .

Is it time to start the thread for the fall M&G?

Ken

Is it time to start the thread for the fall M&G?
Ken

That statement would come from someone who was unable to attend the spring meetngreet. Which for those of us that were there are still trying to recover from. Therfore have not giving any thought what so ever of one so soon.
Since Mitten_diver and myself have lost control ofthe group. I will let you go ahead and start the thread and planning of the fall meetngreet. I will just be an attendee, unless a Florida trip or Fiji or something comes up.

Since Mitten_diver and myself have lost control ofthe group. I will let you go ahead and start the thread and planning of the fall meetngreet. I will just be an attendee, unless a Florida trip or Fiji or something comes up.

Oh NO, Say is isn't so!:confused:

Is Ken attempting a mutiny?:swordfight:

:panicbutton:

It's true- the Spring M&G was thrown off by Ken's absence (and I've not even been to one before!).

I knew Ken wasn't going to be there... but I still asked, "where's Ken?" And then I immediately started calling Betail Randy. Literally, not figuratively, but if you prefer the figurative, go ahead.

Was Katie chopping carrots? I'm so confused.
No carrot chopping for me! My chopper broke down on the habanera's! By the way, I am just finishing up the last of the salsa...that was awesome! I do have to admit to spicing it up just a bit more when I got home.

As for losing control of the group, isn't that why you and Mitten were encouraging certain beverages? Oh wait, that was so they would lose control of themselves. Or should I say we?

Ya move one campfire...GEEZ!!! It was a nice fire we had in the little ring!

No carrot chopping for me! My chopper broke down on the habanera's! By the way, I am just finishing up the last of the salsa...that was awesome! I do have to admit to spicing it up just a bit more when I got home.

As for losing control of the group, isn't that why you and Mitten were encouraging certain beverages? Oh wait, that was so they would lose control of themselves. Or should I say we?

Ya move one campfire...GEEZ!!! It was a nice fire we had in the little ring!

Quick change of subject... how was the Clipper's game last night?

By the way, I am just finishing up the last of the salsa...that was awesome! I do have to admit to spicing it up just a bit more when I got home.

I think my bowels evacuated themselves at the mere thought of additional heat.
:rofl3:

(Yeah, sorry for that visual...)

Quick change of subject... how was the Clipper's game last night?

The game was fun! Taking a 4 year old to a Clippers game isn't really about the Clippers though. It's more about the food and the blow up games outside the ball park.

Randy - your stuff is at Aquatic Adventures! They are waiting for ya...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom