Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like it's going to fade :eyebrow:

It's not an order it's a request and that whole "Your Majesty" thing was getting old so I asked him to stop :rofl3::rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

I don't see a "please" in there. Or any requests. It's an ORDER!

He's bossing you around! :D Are you going to take that crap??

I don't see a "please" in there. Or any requests. It's an ORDER!

He's bossing you around! :D Are you going to take that crap??

If you had bothered to mosey over to M&G you would be able to see what I'm talking about :D

Baiting? Ya gotta have a bigger carrot to get this bunny's interest :eyebrow::blinking::eyebrow:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

If you had bothered to mosey over to M&G you would be able to see what I'm talking about :D

Baiting? Ya gotta have a bigger carrot to get this bunny's interest :eyebrow::blinking::eyebrow:

That's pretty funny, actually!!

:)

I hadda work, dang it!!

For the most part Ber is in deep debt to me. I gave up the Master suite in the bunkhouse, for her during meetngreet. So a simple statement of "UNSTICK this" Was the least she could do. hehe.

Add that to the list things a guy does not want to hear at a M&G :shakehead:

of course @#$%& hears that all the time :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

For the most part Ber is in deep debt to me. I gave up the Master suite in the bunkhouse, for her during meetngreet. So a simple statement of "UNSTICK this" Was the least she could do. hehe.

See Randy, if you had been there you would know Ted sacrificed of himself to protect me from the overhead hazard :blinking:

MY HERO!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom