Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This isn't quite Grimace....

Imagine the octopus with his legs curled up under him...

Attachments

• Grimace.jpg
    Grimace.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 39
  • QuarryRock.jpg
    QuarryRock.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 45
  • QuarryRock2.jpg
    QuarryRock2.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 179
Oh my...where do I start? The pics are AWESOME Denny! I especially like the one of Mitten with the white stuff dribbling down his chin... Great story Jchoby! So, we got married, huh? Didn't we agree at some point that staying single was less complicated?

Hearts in your log book? I seem to have a nice little note in mine, and it references hearts, but I think it was a little different than that, huh John? Nice write up, nonetheless!

Randy - PM me and we'll figure out how to get your stuff back. I hear we are both Columbus locals...

Smores - well, I have to share the responsibility...I can't take any credit for roasting the marshmellows since the only attempt I made ended up catching on fire. We made a good team though! Oh, and what about the grahm crackerless choco sandwich? Not too bad!

Brian - glad we didn't run off the girlfriend, and glad the two of you were able to leave the B&B long enough to join us! She was a good girl, and you were right - I think she could manage to deal with our crowd just fine! Your ending to the story wasn't too bad mr. movie man! Clyde S Dayle hahahaha!

Foam blades...Ber wouldn't that take the fun out of it? I mean if you left up the wood you might be able to manipulate something fun there and avoid the safety hazard!

The campfire was definitely the best! I am glad no one is pouting over the "new" location... Hey it was COLD out there, not just in the water! And the wine didnt' have nearly enough time to take effect! Oh wait, i wasn't drinking wine.

Hugs, and lots of laughs for everyone! can't wait to do it again! I have to get a new chopper though - I think I wore out the last one... :eyebrow:

I vision a visit from Ron Frank coming.:shakehead:

I can't help but ask. Why do you have a vision of Ron Frank coming???

Ok Ber.... It has been a week now time to UNSTICK this and let it fade into oblivion.

You're just saying that 'cause you don't want to answer the Ron Frank question! LOL

Regarding Grimace.... do you think we're confused because we keep finding pictures of Gimace and it's Evil Grimace at the bottom of the quarry? Evil Grimace had a more pronounced neck if I recall correctly.

Paula
(who's thought about this whole Grimace thang way too much!)

Ok Ber.... It has been a week now time to UNSTICK this and let it fade into oblivion.

Who died and put you in charge? Huh?

And.......... since when does Ber take orders from YOU?
:D

Like it's going to fade :eyebrow:

Who died and put you in charge? Huh?

And.......... since when does Ber take orders from YOU?
:D

It's not an order it's a request and that whole "Your Majesty" thing was getting old so I asked him to stop :rofl3::rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom