Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Somebody should have taken the duct tape down there to seal up the hole. It worked on Denny's $2000 dry suit!

Here we go!! :popcorn::popcorn:

A little story problem Two guys go diving diver 1 is wearing a 500.00 dollar drysuit and diver 2 is wearing a 2000.00 dollar drysuit after the dive how do you know who was wearing which one??

Answer: the diver that is dry was diving in the 500.00 suit.

I think the only "problem" with these mEAT and grEAT events is that I leave feeling like I've been to an all-you-can-eat buffet. I think that I'm going to bring a cooler and some MILK next time to go with all the cookies and cheesecake. (and perhaps for the salsa, too :fire:)

Don't forget the brownies. I wonder if Paula will tell us what the mystery ingredient was.

A little story problem Two guys go diving diver 1 is wearing a 500.00 dollar drysuit and diver 2 is wearing a 2000.00 dollar drysuit after the dive how do you know who was wearing which one??

New Question: What's the best answer for what diver # 2 did to get the hole? Bonus points for answers involving midgets, monkeys, and geese.

(Did I violate the supreme rule of M&G by disclosing the existance of the monkey incident? I'm probably on thin cheese cake there... I think there were only about 6 of us awake for that.)

Hey, stop picking on poor Denny... His drysuit functioned about as well as your regulator! :eyebrow:

Oh yea---well diver #2 invented a new mystery UW communication signal. We have yet to learn what pulling the second stage out of your mouth and waving it around means. He then abruptly making a 180 and aborting the dive. What's with that? Oh he's gonna tell you some bull story about a free flow, but how many of you have ever seen a free flow uw without bubbles???? huh? huh? yea, that's what I'm talkin' about.

Back
Top Bottom