Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can still come diving isnt a requirement at meetngreet.

I know that diving isn't required. I just don't want to drive 5+ hours (each direction) unless I can log some bottom time. Also, if my sinuses are not cleared up by then, I won't want to be driving that long for any reason.
Hope everyone has a good time, I'll be watching for future events.

Oh noooooooooooooooo, there goes the taco salad.

Hey Gang,

I am suffering from a Bronchitis infection and will definitely not be recovered by next weekend.
So, the spring Meet-n-Greet is not happening for me this year.

That means Ted-gtxl1200 now has an opening in the bunkhouse for the highest bidder.

Sounds like you all will have a great time though with plenty of new victi .... umm, new folks to join in the fun.

Someone please have a S'more and melt something for me.

For the people who are bringing extra wet and/or dry suits...

Does anyone have one that they think will fit a 6'2" 260 lb guy? Now I just need to track down some gear for my husband!

Where in snowy Ohio are you? My local dive shop has lots of rental gear- he could try it before he rents it. Gilboa also rents gear, but I don't know how much they have on hand. Probably better to rent it and bring it along than to expect it to be there and them be all rented out.

I would like to add brownies and other campfire munchies (legal) to my part. Those would be arriving around campfire time.

Back
Top Bottom