Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ted,

I've already told Mike we were coming on that weekend, but I will make it official again and ask him to reserve the horseshoe for us.

I havent seen WBT40 or whatever his handle was, post in this thread. He usually tells Mike at Gilboa that we are coming, and that we would like to reserve the end of the road.

So Denny since you talk to him on a regular basis can you do that for us. Gilboa usually isnt busy that time of year, but The one time you dont reserve a spot a dive shop will show up with 50 students.

Ok, I just found out some bad news for me.... I've got a schedule conflict so I'm not going to be able to come for the WHOLE weekend.... So i'm thinking this. Leave Friday getting to Gilboa around 2 p.m. Get in a couple dives Friday.... Experiecne the "Campfire" and get up and leave gilboa by 8am saturday morning. My question to you guys is will any of you be there late friday afternoon and willing to buddy with a newbie?

I will also be there early a.m. on Fri. and will dive with you; however, I'm diving a new dry suite with a new weight system and new 40 cuft. sling pony so I may be a little slow getting my act together and adjusting to all of this new stuff. Please have a little patience with me in the process.

I just scored some springstraps for my turtles that I will be showing off at MeetNGreet. now If I could just find a canister light and a PST E8-130 tank I would really be happy..........Anyone?????? Tanks for sale???? Light??????

I just scored a brand new Sartek canister light

I still need the tanks though HINT HINT anyone?? where is JOEDIRT HEHE Thats classic. Didnt he have some of those for sale once??

They dont have to be the PST I will take the worthingtons also.

I will also be there early a.m. on Fri. and will dive with you; however, I'm diving a new dry suite with a new weight system and new 40 cuft. sling pony so I may be a little slow getting my act together and adjusting to all of this new stuff. Please have a little patience with me in the process.

Well seeing how these will be my first non instructor supervised dives, I might just need as much patience getting my act together. Thanks!

Also, I'm going to see if I can get off of work that friday so I can get there earlier so I'm not driving 4 hours for about 5-6 hours of dive time. Thanks!

-Keith

Well seeing how these will be my first non instructor supervised dives, I might just need as much patience getting my act together. Thanks!

Also, I'm going to see if I can get off of work that friday so I can get there earlier so I'm not driving 4 hours for about 5-6 hours of dive time. Thanks!

-Keith

where is allendale MI again?? I live in Flint and it is about a 2.5 hour drive one way.

Oh and we love first time without a instructor divers hehehehehehehehehe . Always need someone to laugh at around the fire.

Dont let him kid you mrsmitty he is just old he is always a little slow gettting going. Plus his son has to be reminded to keep his skirt tucked in.

where is allendale MI again?? I live in Flint and it is about a 2.5 hour drive one way.

Oh and we love first time without a instructor divers hehehehehehehehehe . Always need someone to laugh at around the fire.

Allendale is where the Grand Valley State campus is about half way between Grand Rapids and Grand Haven. I'm an older returning student at GV. I'm originally from Chicago through.

Well, this may be my first time without an instructor but I do still feel pretty confident as my open water dives were only about three weeks ago. So at least a lot of it is still fresh in my mind. (Although my mind might be mush by the weekend of Gilboa since it is the weekend after finals. lol)

(Although my mind might be mush by the weekend of Gilboa since it is the weekend after finals. lol)

Hey, Ted, should we tell him about the "finals" at the M & G"-----:nobetter not; he may not show up.:eyebrow:

Hey!, what's with the "old" statement, anyways?:mooner:

Hey, Ted, should we tell him about the "finals" at the M & G"-----:nobetter not; he may not show up.:eyebrow:

Hey!, what's with the "old" statement, anyways?:mooner:

Yeah we might want to be careful we dont want to scare them before they get there.

and about the "OLD" statement you know I'm just kidding with you buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom