Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't remember where a certain Mitten Diver got his initial drysuit course.

Ted, you are going to be equipped better than me in one respect this year. My canister light battery is fried and I am not replacing it prior to meet and greet due to funds. So, you will have a canister light there and I won't. I will be using my older halogen light which should work just fine for quarry diving as I don't often need a light in there.

Looks like I get promoted to lead bers students on the night dive then wooooooo hooooooo Victims hehehehehe

Man I hear you Denny.. It is snowing as Im typing this. I plan on getting away every winter as soon as I retire. The bunkhouse and I will never see snow again.

Ditto on the snow, Ted. I talked to my son in SC today where it was a sunny 75 degree day. He was laughing as told me that his attire was shorts and a muscle shirt. I just might find a place around Lake Jocassee around Greenville. I dove that lake a couple of years ago and it's pretty cool. Your idea with the bunkhouse sounds great.

Ditto on the snow, Ted. I talked to my son in SC today where it was a sunny 75 degree day. He was laughing as told me that his attire was shorts and a muscle shirt. I just might find a place around Lake Jocassee around Greenville. I dove that lake a couple of years ago and it's pretty cool. Your idea with the bunkhouse sounds great.

We're heading to Myrtle Beach SC tomorrow. Spending next week there with my wife and youngest daughter for spring break. Man I need some sun!

We're heading to Myrtle Beach SC tomorrow. Spending next week there with my wife and youngest daughter for spring break. Man I need some sun!

I hope this helps, Jim.

Attachments

• Sand, Sun, and Sea.jpg
    Sand, Sun, and Sea.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 32

This is Myrtle Beach you are talking about.

Attachments

• DSCN1127.JPG
    DSCN1127.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 31
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom