Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think if Ken's suit fits me it could work out pretty well for me- since he likes to dive in ice water in a 3 mil. Maybe we could do a time share...

Yep, we can definitely work something out. I'm sure even my rock boots will fit you pretty good. But, with them, you'll also need my humungous fins to fit over them!

I seem to remember somewhere in the previous 30+ pages of posts, sombody was unable to make it the 25-27th and considering an alternate weekend. Whoever that was, please contact me, I'd be interested in diving either the weekend before or after the M&G since I can't make it this year now.

Ken

Ken and I are very similar in size. And I have man feet. Size 10 womens- size 9 mens.

A 9 is "man size"? Those little things look dainty!

I just scored some springstraps for my turtles that I will be showing off at MeetNGreet. now If I could just find a canister light and a PST E8-130 tank I would really be happy..........Anyone?????? Tanks for sale???? Light??????

Just FYI Even what Mitten Diver would have you believe I barely make minimum wage so said items would have to be for sale at fire sale prices.

Just FYI Even what Mitten Diver would have you believe I barely make minimum wage so said items would have to be for sale at fire sale prices.

It's to bad that Mike has banned fires this year. Looks like you'll be paying full price there high roller.

It's to bad that Mike has banned fires this year. Looks like you'll be paying full price there high roller.

You need not worry so much about my post and start paying attention to steve I see he is putting the moves on your You know who.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom