Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TG - sure, I'll bring some peppers. Do you have a preference? Go with the habaneras? Or something milder?

If I bring habaneras I have to also bring my rubber gloves...SNAP! :eyebrow:

I think if Ken's suit fits me it could work out pretty well for me- since he likes to dive in ice water in a 3 mil. Maybe we could do a time share...
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: The funniest part is how ACCURATE that statement is :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

If I bring habaneras I have to also bring my rubber gloves...SNAP! :eyebrow:

Kt... I don't know if these boys can handle you wearing rubber gloves!

Mitten, you MUST resist the urge, don't say it, don't say it! :no I'm going to be in Florida for a week so keep it clean!
Ber :lilbunny:

So do the boys!

You shouldnt include me in the "BOYS" I was nothing but a perfect gentelman to you. Except the part where I peed on your tent. But who was it that let you use his tanks the whole weekend.

Also so I got for you bringing Peppers?? can you like bring a couple cases of different kinds of Pop? Oh sorry I think down there they call it Soda. Plus a couple more bags of Nacho chips since it seems half of the group is bringing some sort of dip.

For future reference to avoid said peeing and cars running your tent over. You should try at least with this group of not sneaking in during the middle of the night.

Kt... I don't know if these boys can handle you wearing rubber gloves!

I've never had habaneros. I use jalapenos- but whatever you want- as long as they taste good!

rubber gloves an hot peppers? :confused:

er... April 25th weekend? ohdamn, I jus' remembered I have something else goin' on.... yeah pretty sure...

(curiosity killed the cat, lets see what happens to me! :D)

You shouldnt include me in the "BOYS" I was nothing but a perfect gentelman to you. Except the part where I peed on your tent. But who was it that let you use his tanks the whole weekend.

Also so I got for you bringing Peppers?? can you like bring a couple cases of different kinds of Pop? Oh sorry I think down there they call it Soda. Plus a couple more bags of Nacho chips since it seems half of the group is bringing some sort of dip.

For future reference to avoid said peeing and cars running your tent over. You should try at least with this group of not sneaking in during the middle of the night.
Bringing jalapenos and habaneros then. SPICY IS GOOD! Nacho chips too, and 2 cases of pop. Yes, it's pop here! I am not that far south!

Yes, you treated me pretty good! :10: I meant boys in the most endearing way! And thanks for the tanks. As for peeing on my tent...I am not planning a middle of the night stealth attach, but you never know! You have to admit, it made for a great into and lots of subsequent stories!

You know I love you all! :love2:

Back
Top Bottom