Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Kt, even at my age, I noticed the sparkly, shiny lipgloss:eyebrow:

I'll bet that is not all you noticed!:wink:

As a annual participant of the meet-n-greet and one who is generally concerned for the well being of my fellow divers, I volunteer myself as the designated and certified transportation officer for the certain barley-based beverages identified in previous communiques. I make this offer without mental reservation nor as a ploy for fame or profit and I shall wholeheartedly devote myself to improving the morale of all divers with equal and non-partial distribution of the aforementioned beverages. I pledge to boldly face the tyrants that threaten those who would partake in the consumption of these malty delights and combat any bourgeois liberalization who may seek to substitute an inferior beverage. I will unselfishly endure pain and hardship to ensure all enjoy the fruits of your labor and prevent the masses for labeling you as a beer-tease. I do this only for the betterment of my fellow divers and not, repeat not, for any personal desire to consume a robust, hop flavored beverage.

The last part may be a lie.....

Say What?:confused: Does this mean that you will convince Mike that no rules are being broken when he does his inspection (I mean visit)?

Man Ken were going to miss you...... Have fun at the Dog show.

Ken, I think you should bring the dogs and see how well they swim. If they can, no harm no foul, if not, well you just may have to do a quick dive and demonstrate your rescue technique.
(please note that no dogs were harmed in the making of this thread comment)

As a annual participant of the meet-n-greet and one who is generally concerned for the well being of my fellow divers, I volunteer myself as the designated and certified transportation officer for the certain barley-based beverages identified in previous communiques. I make this offer without mental reservation nor as a ploy for fame or profit and I shall wholeheartedly devote myself to improving the morale of all divers with equal and non-partial distribution of the aforementioned beverages.....

Hey,
are you SURE you're not an attorney?? :D

Here we go again, with all this testosterone I will have to fight through the crowd to get some alone time.

Sorry, one of us will be provided for. There is a certain blonde who will be distracting my testosterone. :)

With freshly tuned regs...hmmm, shop must not have tuned them quite right :eyebrow:

Ber didn't drown drown me! :D She did find a punishment...

As a annual participant of the meet-n-greet and one who is generally concerned for the well being of my fellow divers, I volunteer myself as the designated and certified transportation officer for the certain barley-based beverages identified in previous communiques. I make this offer without mental reservation nor as a ploy for fame or profit and I shall wholeheartedly devote myself to improving the morale of all divers with equal and non-partial distribution of the aforementioned beverages. I pledge to boldly face the tyrants that threaten those who would partake in the consumption of these malty delights and combat any bourgeois liberalization who may seek to substitute an inferior beverage. I will unselfishly endure pain and hardship to ensure all enjoy the fruits of your labor and prevent the masses for labeling you as a beer-tease. I do this only for the betterment of my fellow divers and not, repeat not, for any personal desire to consume a robust, hop flavored beverage.

The last part may be a lie.....

John,

I can't believe how willing you are to extend yourself for the group. I mean you are willing to do this without any thought of yourself. You may be deserving of special recognition at the Meet N Greet.

I second that motion!

I'll provide an affirmative vote for the motion on the condition the vessels containing said barley-based beverage are returned to the proprietor for re-barleyfication at a later date.

Hey Ber, Thanks for the instructions on how that multi quote thing works!
You're welcome! Is that cool as cucumbers or what :D

Sorry, one of us will be provided for. There is a certain blonde who will be distracting my testosterone. :)
Ahhhh young love!

Ber didn't drown drown me! :D She did find a punishment...
BWAHAHAHAHA! A fate worse than death it was too :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

(that's trucker girl-two, Denny-zero)

Ber,

This awarding yourself points for quips you make online needs to be addressed. It is really starting to get out of control. I thought only a moderator was allowed to award or subtract points.

Basically this whole thread has gotten out of control. It is time to put it back on the track of MnG Are you coming and what are you bringing. It is so full now I cant even find my last food list update.

Basically this whole thread has gotten out of control. It is time to put it back on the track of MnG Are you coming and what are you bringing. It is so full now I cant even find my last food list update.

And your point is??? :D

The thread is like the real deal at Gilboa.. crazy but fun!! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom