Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey I am going to be wearing my 7mm FJ, I am going to pick up a hooded vest. Does anyone have any suggestions about thickness, would 7mm be to much with the 14mm from the FJ?

Hey I am going to be wearing my 7mm FJ, I am going to pick up a hooded vest. Does anyone have any suggestions about thickness, would 7mm be to much with the 14mm from the FJ?
I have never heard anyone complain about being too warm at Gilboa...

The more layers you can wear, is best if your not diving dry. The water down by the tubes at that time of year is about 36 degs. The rest of it hovers aroun the low to mid 40's

Absolutely Not!! I wear a 5mm vest when I'm not diving dry. The more mm over the core, the better. You will not regret it. Just make sure you will not be too constricted when you zip up with a 7mm vest under the FJ's. Try it all on before you get to M & G.

Yeah that one...if you forget it I can use my lip stick...:kissykiss

Bad news...they stopped selling the really sparkly kind. It's still shiny though.

Hey Kt, even at my age, I noticed the sparkly, shiny lipgloss:eyebrow:

Here we go again, with all this testosterone I will have to fight through the crowd to get some alone time.

A girl can't let her lips dry up, what with the salt water and all - oh wait, we cleared that up earlier. Well, the lips still need protected at all times... Thanks for noticing! :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom