Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made it to Washington last year and dove the San Juan islands - the coolest thing I saw was a hideous wolf eel! It was really neat! I hear they they some pretty strong jaws although I wasn't trying to find out. They look ugly enough. This guy had a head the size of a basketball so it seemed.

I made it to Washington last year and dove the San Juan islands - the coolest thing I saw was a hideous wolf eel! It was really neat! I hear they they some pretty strong jaws although I wasn't trying to find out. They look ugly enough. This guy had a head the size of a basketball so it seemed.

Oh-Oh----Mitten?, gxl?,--- any comment?

Hey I am going to be wearing my 7mm FJ, I am going to pick up a hooded vest. Does anyone have any suggestions about thickness, would 7mm be to much with the 14mm from the FJ?

400g....

sorry... drysuit joke.... :)

Have you worked your schedule out so you will be around during MNG??? It would be good to see you. Plus John needs help with the smores. I could probably find a spot for you in the bunkhouse.

Not set in stone yet.... have a Dr. visit 4/21 to check on the ticker; post pfo op...
Lemme check Delta later this evening and talk to the 'rents, have enough miles to get there and back...

Just in case... is anyone driving up from/thru Cincy (Finneytown) for the duration of the festivities that I might be able to get a ride with...?

-Tim

Or be the last one to leave on a warm sunny afternoon with a couple extra beers to spare! :cheers:

Well,actually, I think this may be a dry M&G. . . .

I just found out my sister is driving down here from upper MI to show some dogs down here near Dayton that weekend, so I have brother duties to do that weekend.

No home brew . . . (I guess that just means more for me!)

Ken

I just found out my sister is driving down here from upper MI to show some dogs down here near Dayton that weekend, so I have brother duties to do that weekend.

Ken

As a annual participant of the meet-n-greet and one who is generally concerned for the well being of my fellow divers, I volunteer myself as the designated and certified transportation officer for the certain barley-based beverages identified in previous communiques. I make this offer without mental reservation nor as a ploy for fame or profit and I shall wholeheartedly devote myself to improving the morale of all divers with equal and non-partial distribution of the aforementioned beverages. I pledge to boldly face the tyrants that threaten those who would partake in the consumption of these malty delights and combat any bourgeois liberalization who may seek to substitute an inferior beverage. I will unselfishly endure pain and hardship to ensure all enjoy the fruits of your labor and prevent the masses for labeling you as a beer-tease. I do this only for the betterment of my fellow divers and not, repeat not, for any personal desire to consume a robust, hop flavored beverage.

The last part may be a lie.....

As a annual participant of the meet-n-greet and one who is generally concerned for the well being of my fellow divers, I volunteer myself as the designated and certified transportation officer for the certain barley-based beverages identified in previous communiques. I make this offer without mental reservation nor as a ploy for fame or profit and I shall wholeheartedly devote myself to improving the morale of all divers with equal and non-partial distribution of the aforementioned beverages. I pledge to boldly face the tyrants that threaten those who would partake in the consumption of these malty delights and combat any bourgeois liberalization who may seek to substitute an inferior beverage. I will unselfishly endure pain and hardship to ensure all enjoy the fruits of your labor and prevent the masses for labeling you as a beer-tease. I do this only for the betterment of my fellow divers and not, repeat not, for any personal desire to consume a robust, hop flavored beverage.

John,

I can't believe how willing you are to extend yourself for the group. I mean you are willing to do this without any thought of yourself. You may be deserving of special recognition at the Meet N Greet.

Ken

Man Ken were going to miss you...... Have fun at the Dog show.

I second that motion!

Back
Top Bottom