Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I may see if a certain brewery in Dayton will let me borrow his dry suit for the day (if I can get my Dive Guy to go) so I can try it out- I wonder if I might be able to snatch a bottle or two when he's not looking...

I might be on the list for beverages.

You can put me down for salsa- hot, medium, and mild- I'll make 3 batches. And chips for dipping.

(am I on topic enough yet? I won't award myself points for that...)

Post #208

Well here is an update on the food list it is pretty sparse right now so if your thinking of coming and want to know what to bring right now everything is open. so let me know and I will put it on the list.

Food List​

Jchoby Fricker's chicken chunks

Barracuda2 Kielbasa and Horseradish

electricbear60625 Itialian Beef, Buns, and Gardinaar

crpntr133 Farm Fresh Egss.

Diver Brian Wood

gtxl12001.Bunkhouse which still has lots of room.
2. Generator
3. 30 cup coffee Maker
4. case of water
Randy A couple of pies.

Mittendiver1. Assorted plates, knifes, cups, napkins.
2. TEX-MEX DIP

betail 1. Grill for the fire pit.
2. Irish coffee something.
3. More "Victims" oh I mean new people
4. Motor home but didnt say if any space available.

Berrabbit Veggie Tray
Tent for changing

Nitrox JunkieCherry and Blueberry Cobbler

this is what I have so far. I might have missed something. So if I did miss you, let me know and I will put it on. woman are better than men when it comes to see what is missing food wise so speak up woman and let us know what we need. I know a variety of chips. and cookies always seem to go. someone want to volonteer for those.?

update Mar 14

Add trucker girl chips and salsa (home made)

Ber,

This awarding yourself points for quips you make online needs to be addressed. It is really starting to get out of control. I thought only a moderator was allowed to award or subtract points.
Hmmm, I believe you have a point. A moderator isn't the only one who can award/subtract points though. Majority consensus can also be used...might have to have someone start a poll to vote on the quip for point value. Maybe we should adopt an addendum that you can't post points for yourself unless the quip has been quoted "x" number of times...

It is a Joke from a few years ago. When this thread was almost turned into a internet Stalking thread. As a matter of fact I havent seen that woman ever post again.

Is TG stalking Barracuda2 for the purpose of the thread? Is it stalking if he doesn't mind? :D

You should be nicer to her, she DID find your food post for you :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

BWAHAHAHAHA! A fate worse than death it was too :rofl3:

:evilbunny

Yeah, I've got a thing for mature men with spicy sausages (referencing the kielbasa here)...

Is kielbasa spicy?
(am I going to be banned? I promise to be good from now on)

How about men with heaters? :eyebrow: Or women with doubles? :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom