Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm, I believe you have a point. A moderator isn't the only one who can award/subtract points though. Majority consensus can also be used...might have to have someone start a poll to vote on the quip for point value. Maybe we should adopt an addendum that you can't post points for yourself unless the quip has been quoted "x" number of times...
Ber :lilbunny:

So with the first sentence are you awarding me another point?

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: (I think I just peed on my chair) :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Or if the moderator has a flooding problem with their chair that must mean you earn at least one point with the moderator having the liberty of awarding additional bonus points based on output....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Sorry Ted, back on topic.......I will also be bringing Smores and possibly a sausage dip. Don't get any funny ideas trucker girl, this dip requires chips.

I may see if a certain brewery in Dayton will let me borrow his dry suit for the day (if I can get my Dive Guy to go) so I can try it out- I wonder if I might be able to snatch a bottle or two when he's not looking...

I might be on the list for beverages.

You can put me down for salsa- hot, medium, and mild- I'll make 3 batches. And chips for dipping.

(am I on topic enough yet? I won't award myself points for that...)

Dayton has a brewery? Damn, I didn't know they had anything like that over there. :mooner:

So with the first sentence are you awarding me another point?
Why don't you post a poll somewhere and find out :D

Or if the moderator has a flooding problem with their chair that must mean you earn at least one point with the moderator having the liberty of awarding additional bonus points based on output....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

March 20 update on food list.
Food List

Jchoby Fricker's chicken chunks

Barracuda2 Kielbasa and Horseradish

electricbear60625 Itialian Beef, Buns, and Gardinaar

crpntr133 Farm Fresh Egss.

Diver Brian Wood

gtxl12001.Bunkhouse which still has lots of room.
2. Generator
3. 30 cup coffee Maker
4. case of water
5. GLWC Sign if I dont forget again. Maybe I should run it out to the bunkhouse right now.

Randy A couple of pies.

Mittendiver1. Assorted plates, knifes, cups, napkins.
2. TEX-MEX DIP
3. smores ingredients
4. suasage dip

betail 1. Grill for the fire pit.
2. Irish coffee something.
3. More "Victims" oh I mean new people
4. Motor home but didnt say if any space available.

Berrabbit Veggie Tray
Tent for changing

Nitrox Junkie Cherry and Blueberry Cobbler
Extra shelter if needed.

Trucker Girl Home made salsa and chips.

PVTSTASH variety of Nuts. NOt to say most of us their already are.

Mrsmitty13 cheese cake

Mental MarineAssorted Chips and Cookies.

this is what I have so far. I might have missed something. So if I did miss you, let me know and I will put it on. woman are better than men when it comes to see what is missing food wise so speak up woman and let us know what we need. I know a variety of chips. and cookies always seem to go. someone want to volonteer for those.?

You can stalk the women with doubles... men with heaters? Yup, I'm into that!

I may look into heater enhancements.

I may see if a certain brewery in Dayton will let me borrow his dry suit for the day (if I can get my Dive Guy to go) so I can try it out- I wonder if I might be able to snatch a bottle or two when he's not looking...

You can put me down for salsa- hot, medium, and mild- I'll make 3 batches. And chips for dipping.

TG, I think we can work something here. Altho, I THINK Choby was hinting he'd track me down at work and pry some bottles out of me - he works right near me. But, there could have been other interpretations on the source of his.

Remember, you don't have to have your dive guy show up, I'm sure Ber could give you a hand with the suit if you borrow it. Again, I think we can work something here! Just think, you might be able to even meet my sisters Corgis!

Ken

Well,actually, I think this may be a dry M&G. . . .

I just found out my sister is driving down here from upper MI to show some dogs down here near Dayton that weekend, so I have brother duties to do that weekend.

No home brew . . . (I guess that just means more for me!)

Ken
Dang! Who's gonna walk me to my tent? Guess we'll have to do without the home brew, but I doubt it will be dry...:D

As a annual participant of the meet-n-greet and one who is generally concerned for the well being of my fellow divers, I volunteer myself as the designated and certified transportation officer for the certain barley-based beverages identified in previous communiques. I make this offer without mental reservation nor as a ploy for fame or profit and I shall wholeheartedly devote myself to improving the morale of all divers with equal and non-partial distribution of the aforementioned beverages. I pledge to boldly face the tyrants that threaten those who would partake in the consumption of these malty delights and combat any bourgeois liberalization who may seek to substitute an inferior beverage. I will unselfishly endure pain and hardship to ensure all enjoy the fruits of your labor and prevent the masses for labeling you as a beer-tease. I do this only for the betterment of my fellow divers and not, repeat not, for any personal desire to consume a robust, hop flavored beverage.

The last part may be a lie.....
That's what I love about you guys! You are all so loving, and sharing, and telling lies is OK!

You make the salsa yourself? I am quite addicted to the spicy stuff. Raw habeneros and all... I can bring peppers - any pepper junkies out there?

Back
Top Bottom