Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to see everyone so "fired" up! Mitten, you gonna bring me a special marker so I can sign the door again? What color was that?

It said Hot Azz Red on the marker.

Man, this is gonna be alright----I can't wait for the campfire!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::eyebrow:

I just got off the phone with Mike. He said due to complaints. Plus insurance liabilities. Camp fires will not be allowed this year. :no So looks lke we will all get lots of sleep and be ready to dive early in the mornings.

I just got off the phone with Mike. He said due to complaints. Plus insurance liabilities. Camp fires will not be allowed this year. :no So looks lke we will all get lots of sleep and be ready to dive early in the mornings.

So your wife was home to dial the number for you?????

Since when is Ber a man?

(you know... Things That Can't be Said to Another Man at a Meet 'n' Greet- how'd Ber wind up on the list?)

Good question :D

Hmm, she'll have me in the pool tonight...I better be nice...

With freshly tuned regs...hmmm, shop must not have tuned them quite right :eyebrow:

:confused: You better be joking!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber,

Please pull Ted aside and give him the what to and for nots about scoring points in this thread. I am afraid his rise in fame in the Wrecking Crew has gone to his head.

Ber,

Please pull Ted aside and give him the what to and for nots about scoring points in this thread. I am afraid his rise in fame in the Wrecking Crew has gone to his head.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: (I think I just peed on my chair) :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

Ted,

I just spoke with Brian, you have been awarded 1 point. Mr. Gullable bought it hook, line and sinker. He was even ready to move the Meet N Greet.

Ted,

I just spoke with Brian, you have been awarded 1 point. Mr. Gullable bought it hook, line and sinker. He was even ready to move the Meet N Greet.

Yeah I was ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: He called me in a panic.... I had to stop building trucks I was laughing so hard, on the phone with him. He did say though it does sound like something that could happen there.

I wonder if the switch board at Gilboa lit up????

Back
Top Bottom