Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OH yeah I think know that would be

Mitten 1
Ted 1

You can't count your own points. Besides no one wants you taking off your shoes to count that high.

I would wait up all night stoking the fire for you. You may want to wait until I try to call you to let the rest of the group hear your sexy voice mail message though. I would try to arrive in the day time though so you can find your way in. Besides that way no one will have to mess with your tent or pretend like they ran into your Jeep.

Don't worry I have all of your contact information secured in a very special place. No chance that I would misplace that.

Man, this is gonna be alright----I can't wait for the campfire!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::eyebrow:

Are you kidding he will start now badgering too make sure you know who will be there.

Man, this is gonna be alright----I can't wait for the campfire!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::eyebrow:

I have stoked fires hot enough to melt glass in. Hopefully my old SIR Smore partner will be in town as we really turned out some great treats.

I cant wait for this weekend, yay! Imma freeze my bumb off in my 7mm but oh well. Any recommendations, or requests for food to bring?

Tub O' Nuts

(raw, shelled, unsalted almonds)

Good SI Energy food! :)

Ber talking to self: "Don't say it Rabbit, don't say it...shut up shut up shut up!" :eyebrow::rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

Good to see everyone so "fired" up! Mitten, you gonna bring me a special marker so I can sign the door again? What color was that?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom