Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My heater isn't twice the size of yours. I just have twice the output. It isn't really the physical size that matters.

I must save the reply to this for the M&G...I would hate to have to ban ALL of us (myself included) from the thread :11doh:

Why I just can't imagine what you might be thinking about my heater that might get us all banned from the thread. Not only is the output greater, but on the low setting (same output as Ber's) it can go twice as long.

Ber,

I happen to know that those doubles work all right :) . I would think that you could dive all day on the shallow side with them considering your light air consumption.

Oh I know they work, you would never steer me wrong; it's the inexperience of the Rabbit under them that concerns me :D Besides why go deep when you can stay on the side that has interesting attractions for three hours at a time :eyebrow: Still can't get my cold tolerance to keep up with my air consumption so that actually does mean I dive all day on one fill. THAT'S what I love about the doubles, no need to change tanks :wink:
Ber :lilbunny:

Why I just can't imagine what you might be thinking about my heater that might get us all banned from the thread. Not only is the output greater, but on the low setting (same output as Ber's) it can go twice as long.
Well, a bigger heater and going twice as long means your tent is probably warmer than mine :blinking:
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey there everyone! I see I have been missing out on the fun! Well then, the only thing to do is make sure I am there at the M&G! And I'm bringing cooties too!

Thanks for the babysitting last year! :pigtails: I will bring the fare this time, or leave the girl home... Actually, she should be with her dad that weekend so no worries. I wouldn't want to have to sensor the campfire! That's definitely the best part of the weekend!

So what time should I get there? 3am? Mitten, will you wait up for me? Keep the fire going? Can you give me some directions or should I stop at the bar again? I can't believe you lost my number...I thought you had it memorized by now! :phone2:

So you still haven't washed those undies, really? Well...too bad your son isnt' so tall - I would have a dry suit by now! I am looking if anyone knows of a good deal. I prefer a suit that can hold my fins in place. It's really hard to dive when your fins are attached to the bootie that is hanging past your toes. :devious:

Looking forward to some more home brew! It was very good last year! Do you suppose anyone's bringing boxed wine this time? That seems to liven things up quite a bit...

I brought rice crispy treats last year and if I remember right they didn't go over too well. Any suggestions? Of course I'll also be bringing lip gloss in case anyone gets chapped...

As for cold - I am ALWAYS cold...but I dove semi-dry - 6.5 mil and did OK. My hands were the first to go numb about about 30 minutes. I had about 3 layers of fleece under my suit too. It was a warm weekend last year.

I am really looking forward to seeing everyone again! And breaking in the new people!

So what time should I get there? 3am? Mitten, will you wait up for me? Keep the fire going? Can you give me some directions or should I stop at the bar again? I can't believe you lost my number...I thought you had it memorized by now! :phone2:

I would wait up all night stoking the fire for you. You may want to wait until I try to call you to let the rest of the group hear your sexy voice mail message though. I would try to arrive in the day time though so you can find your way in. Besides that way no one will have to mess with your tent or pretend like they ran into your Jeep.

Don't worry I have all of your contact information secured in a very special place. No chance that I would misplace that.

I would wait up all night stoking the fire for you. You may want to wait until I try to call you to let the rest of the group hear your sexy voice mail message though. I would try to arrive in the day time though so you can find your way in. Besides that way no one will have to mess with your tent or pretend like they ran into your Jeep.

Don't worry I have all of your contact information secured in a very special place. No chance that I would misplace that.

Sorry Ted I try not to turn this into a pick-up thread again as has happened during previous threads about the Meet N Greet.

What happens at the M&G, stays at the M&G......

Sorry Ted I try not to turn this into a pick-up thread again as has happened during previous threads about the Meet N Greet.

I will let you start now.. You need all the help and time you can get. Because we all know you cant seal the deal anyway.

OH yeah I think know that would be

Mitten 1
Ted 1

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom