Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since you havent been to the official spring MEET-N-GREET. You wouldnt know that it is actually in our by laws. That we keep it a secret. It has always been that way. That way if you want to know what were refering to when certain things are mentioned, but not fully. You will be more inclined to go to future meet n greets to find out what it is all about. Plus it is fun to always have that little giggle among things said and no one else knows why.

Now did you mention STRIP UNO!!!!!!!

I will be right back:10:

I claim the ignorance of the uninitiated.

We (the dork divers :dork2:) decided to forgo strip ScubUNO due to entanglement hazards. During the SI is a different story- what happens at the M&G stays at the M&G, so that means we can't get banned, right?

I can just picture Denny twirling his weight belt while dancing on the picnic table...

:popcorn:

I can just picture Denny twirling his weight belt while dancing on the picnic table...

You give me way too much credit; with the weight I have to wear when diving dry, I don't think there is going to be much "twirling". dancing?---maybe; twirling?---I don't think so.:no Oh, btw, I was the babysitter last time----Mitten, you owe me; bring a couple of extra in your cooler. Is YOU KNOW WHO going to make it this Spring?:eyebrow:

I'll bring some sort of fruit salad or such. I guess I can also bring some "energy food" (ie, cookies).

And of course, my homemade beverage.

Ken

During the SI is a different story- what happens at the M&G stays at the M&G, so that means we can't get banned, right?

If your thinking of doing things you thought would get you banned.... In this group it would probably get you promoted to Queen Of course with Myself and Mitten as the holder of said votes.

Getting caught up on the thread.

There goes Steve... picking on people already. Knock it off, ballcap boy.

I have to give her a rib jab every now and then. You know I like carrot jokes. :D She already owns a sweat shirt that that says "she who must be obeyed", and I can't let it get to her head...

I'll have a tent similar to Ber's and a propane heater. I'll have some food, misc kitchen items, and who knows.

If you bring your extra pony tanks ready for use. then I will have the proper equipment to dive the deep end with you. Brian will be able to take us their he knows where everything is. Plus he knows how to make a proper dive plan to make Mike happy.
Go deep and come back up.... for a dive plan doesnt make Mike happy. Especially after the year he had last year

I was going to run a plan on V-Planner software, print it out, let Mike examine my gear, log books and my TDI cards, and let him decide if if I am qualified. I don't really want to spend alot of time there, maybe 15 min. max using a 28%mix. In the stage bottles are, 1) 100%o/2 and 20 50-50 mix.
That is what I was thinking,
Hey ted, Can you please save me a spot in your bunk house?
Thanks,
Robb

the REAL question for me is HOW COLD is it in April?? I've only seen one response about someone wearing a 7mm wetsuit. I'm Drysuit certified, but don't own one.

No, REALLY, tell me the truth :D (I think I can take it!)

the REAL question for me is HOW COLD is it in April?? I've only seen one response about someone wearing a 7mm wetsuit. I'm Drysuit certified, but don't own one.

No, REALLY, tell me the truth :D (I think I can take it!)

Typically that time of year the temps are upper 40s to low 50s on the surface and low 40s below about 30' or so.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom