Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how many members (approx) are there currently of GLWC ? Is there a newsletter? annual dues? an elected board?

Hey Ted,
Rabbit's in charge of the veggie tray again!

Mitten,
I could always loan my undies out to anyone close to my size and wear yours, that would prevent any faux pas right? :eyebrow:

PvtStash:
The GLWC is just a group of divers, nothing official really. We're just out to meet new people, see old friends and have a good time! :D Anyone who wants to be GLWC is welcome, just hang out with us either online or at the M&G or whenever we post that we're diving or just set up dives of your own and post an invite!
Ber :lilbunny:

:eyebrow:
Okay, I will add that to this list, but is that how I really sounded? I will also need to modify the date as all of the underwear models in question attended the spring Meet-N-Greet. Trust me I have the pics.

Afterall the Spring Meet is our most popular.

Things that can't be said to another man at Meet-N-Greet!

1. "Do you have your skurt tucked in?" -Barracuda2 Spring 2007

2. "I just wear some moister wicking long john's." -gtxl1200 Spring 2008

3. "I'm never gonna wash these undies, ever!" -Mitten Diver Spring 2007

Any restrictions on condom catheter discussions? :eyebrow:

Well here is an update on the food list it is pretty sparse right now so if your thinking of coming and want to know what to bring right now everything is open. so let me know and I will put it on the list.

Food List

Jchoby Fricker's chicken chunks

Barracuda2 Kielbasa and Horseradish

electricbear60625 Itialian Beef, Buns, and Gardinaar

crpntr133 Farm Fresh Egss.

Diver Brian Wood

gtxl12001.Bunkhouse which still has lots of room.
2. Generator
3. 30 cup coffee Maker
4. case of water
Randy A couple of pies.

Mittendiver1. Assorted plates, knifes, cups, napkins.
2. TEX-MEX DIP

betail 1. Grill for the fire pit.
2. Irish coffee something.
3. More "Victims" oh I mean new people
4. Motor home but didnt say if any space available.

Berrabbit Veggie Tray
Tent for changing

Nitrox JunkieCherry and Blueberry Cobbler

this is what I have so far. I might have missed something. So if I did miss you, let me know and I will put it on. woman are better than men when it comes to see what is missing food wise so speak up woman and let us know what we need. I know a variety of chips. and cookies always seem to go. someone want to volonteer for those.?

update Mar 14

Medich, are you bringing the "cobbler"?

I don't know John,
I don't think the "Cobbler" was a real big hit last time. I had "Cherry Cobbler" and some "Blueberry Cobbler" but the "Cobbler as a whole was sort of a cobbled "Cobbler" don't you think? I don't know if anyone wants to see any more "Blueberry Cobbler" or "Cherry Cobbler." Maybe I can just round up some more "Cobbler." Yep; "Cobbler" it is.
Put me down for some more "Cherry Cobbler" as well as "Blueberry Cobbler." If it was the fall M&G I would even bring some "Pumpkin Cobbler", but it is far from fall in April so it will just be good old "Cherry Cobbler" and Blueberry "Cobbler."

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Hi Everyone,
Denny: I will probably be bring both of my 40cuft bottles with me, would you like to borrow one?
Also, I would like to visit the deep hole that weekend, if someone else has the proper certifications to do this, drop me a note.
Safe Diving,
Robb
P.S. I am returning to work on Tuesday!!!

update Mar 14

Well here is an update on the food list it is pretty sparse right now so if your thinking of coming and want to know what to bring right now everything is open. so let me know and I will put it on the list.

Food List​

Jchoby Fricker's chicken chunks

Barracuda2 Kielbasa and Horseradish

electricbear60625 Itialian Beef, Buns, and Gardinaar

crpntr133 Farm Fresh Egss.

Diver Brian Wood

gtxl12001.Bunkhouse which still has lots of room.
2. Generator
3. 30 cup coffee Maker
4. case of water
Randy A couple of pies.

Mittendiver1. Assorted plates, knifes, cups, napkins.
2. TEX-MEX DIP

betail 1. Grill for the fire pit.
2. Irish coffee something.
3. More "Victims" oh I mean new people
4. Motor home but didnt say if any space available.

Berrabbit Veggie Tray
Tent for changing

Nitrox JunkieCherry and Blueberry Cobbler

this is what I have so far. I might have missed something. So if I did miss you, let me know and I will put it on. woman are better than men when it comes to see what is missing food wise so speak up woman and let us know what we need. I know a variety of chips. and cookies always seem to go. someone want to volonteer for those.?

update Mar 14

Hi Everyone,
Denny: I will probably be bring both of my 40cuft bottles with me, would you like to borrow one?
Also, I would like to visit the deep hole that weekend, if someone else has the proper certifications to do this, drop me a note.
Safe Diving,
Robb

Thanks, but I'm will own one before the M & G. I have three wishes on gear before this year ends: a new dry suit (just recently purchased a DUI); a 40 cuft pony (next on the list); and a BP/W (maybe this Fall) I just might be up for a visit to the deep side this April. See you then.

Hi Everyone,
Safe Diving,
Robb

If you bring your extra pony tanks ready for use. then I will have the proper equipment to dive the deep end with you. Brian will be able to take us their he knows where everything is. Plus he knows how to make a proper dive plan to make Mike happy.
Go deep and come back up.... for a dive plan doesnt make Mike happy. Especially after the year he had last year

Back
Top Bottom