Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mitten, you don't happen to have a 40 cu. ft. pony with sling hardware laying around? If not, I'm going to get one for the M & G.

Sorry buddy, you should speak with Brian about stage bottles. I know that he has them, but may not be getting rid of them. I expect to be speaking with him in the next couple of days so I will ask him to check in on us.

Sorry buddy, you should speak with Brian about stage bottles. I know that he has them, but may not be getting rid of them. I expect to be speaking with him in the next couple of days so I will ask him to check in on us.

Thanks Mitten---If Brian has any, he needs to contact me because I'm going to get one one way or another before the M & G. I have the reg and I will get a gauge; and I can get the hardware to sling it. BTW, skirtboy Justin is not going to make it this year; he hates diving cold, wuss and I don't have any extra undies for him to use my old dry.

BTW, skirtboy Justin is not going to make it this year; he hates diving cold, wuss and I don't have any extra undies for him to use my old dry.

I would like to help old Justin out, but he does not fit the typicall mold for me to let him wear my extra set. Besides what would I rest my head on at night then?

Why so secret? You don't need specifics...

Since you havent been to the official spring MEET-N-GREET. You wouldnt know that it is actually in our by laws. That we keep it a secret. It has always been that way. That way if you want to know what were refering to when certain things are mentioned, but not fully. You will be more inclined to go to future meet n greets to find out what it is all about. Plus it is fun to always have that little giggle among things said and no one else knows why.

Now did you mention STRIP UNO!!!!!!!

I will be right back:10:

BTW, skirtboy Justin is not going to make it this year; he hates diving cold, wuss and I don't have any extra undies for him to use my old dry.

Denny, if he really wanted to go. I dont wear official dive undies either. I just wear some moister wicking long johns. I know there is a scientific name for them. and then a some regular long johns then A sweat shirt and sweat pants. I never get cold. Actually I have tried to wear the Official undies and never really liked them. so if Skirtboy really wanted to go he could be warm enough with some regular clothes and your old dry suit. so tell skirtboy to cowgirl up get him and his skirt to the MNG.

I just wear some moister wicking long johns.

I don't want you to ever repeat that again. This makes the second thing that can never be said to another man at Meet-N-Greet.

Things that can't be said to another man at Meet-N-Greet!

1. "Do you have your skurt tucked in?" -Barracuda2 Spring 2007

2. "I just wear some moister wicking long john's." -gtxl1200 Spring 2008

I don't want you to ever repeat that again. This makes the second thing that can never be said to another man at Meet-N-Greet.

3. "I'm never gonna wash these undies, ever" MittenDiver Fall 2007

3. "I'm never gonna wash these undies, ever" MittenDiver Fall 2007

Okay, I will add that to this list, but is that how I really sounded? I will also need to modify the date as all of the underwear models in question attended the spring Meet-N-Greet. Trust me I have the pics.

Afterall the Spring Meet is our most popular.

3. "I'm never gonna wash these undies, ever!" -Mitten Diver Spring 2007

Food List

Jchoby Fricker's chicken chunks

Barracuda2 Kielbasa and Horseradish

electricbear60625 Itialian Beef, Buns, and Gardinaar

crpntr133 Farm Fresh Egss.

Diver Brian Wood

gtxl12001.Bunkhouse which still has lots of room.
2. Generator
3. 30 cup coffee Maker
4. case of water
Randy A couple of pies.

Mittendiver1. Assorted plates, knifes, cups, napkins.
2. TEX-MEX DIP

Medich, are you bringing the "cobbler"?

Ted please review the Great Lakes Meet-N-Greet recipe guide to call out more of the classic food groups. It would seem like you would have remembered that I bring the Smores, but hey if you don't want Smores I could find something else. Glad to see that Rob will be there with the Italian Beef.

So Jeff what about the "cobbler"?

Mitten, you don't happen to have a 40 cu. ft. pony with sling hardware laying around? If not, I'm going to get one for the M & G.

Denny, I have a 20, 30 and 50 that are available to use. I am not interested in selling them but you are welcome to use them any time they are on the surface.

I will be bringing some Irish flavoring for the coffee, a large grill for the fire, and a big pot of something hot to eat, along with the all the normal stuff in the motor home. Our dive club scheduled a trip to Gilboa at the same time as the M&G so there will be a few new faces that you probably have not seen yet. Hopefully they will jump in to the conversation and introduce themselves before the M&G. I know they are on line occasionally but have not jumped into the GLWC forum too often. (their loss)

Back
Top Bottom