Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about red pop AND rubber bands. Just makes it so much more fun. :D

That's not necessary. I'm sure some magazines go much better with rubber bands.

I'll probably come for at least a day or two. Not sure what I'll be bringing, it may be a surprise.

HEYA!
I dont know anyone on here but dive Gilboa frequently, and plan on coming for the M&G. From what I have read it sounds too fun. Though I am a little worried about the donkey and the blow up "dive buddy", that cant be good..lol

Ill be there in my little blue pup tent, with my cold 7mm wetsuit :)

HEYA!
I dont know anyone on here but dive Gilboa frequently, and plan on coming for the M&G. From what I have read it sounds too fun. Though I am a little worried about the donkey and the blow up "dive buddy", that cant be good..lol

Ill be there in my little blue pup tent, with my cold 7mm wetsuit :)

Hey MentalMarine, looking forward to meeting you. We've got a great group and have tons of laughs all weekend---especially around the campfire. Some of us that shoot video may share an adventure or two at the cottage or in the bunkhouse if it's ok with Brian or Ted. Tell us what you may bring to eat so Ted can post a list of incoming food. :D

Probably not a hotel, but I know of at least one member that will probably be staying in a bed and breakfast though.

Tell me it's not so!

I have heard the Ber accepts tips. She doesn't like to dance for free!! :D

AHEM! :b_cowboy: NO ear thwapping for you if you keep failing to adhere to the M&G code :no
Ber :lilbunny:

Quit messing with the rabbit or she's gonna:

Can I mess with the rabbit?

Q: How do you catch a wild rabbit?
A: You stand in the woods make a sound like a carrot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom