Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well, I do have to admit that I had to change my avatar rather quickly. I posted about riding the donkey and then looked at mine...Donkey from Shrek. OOOppss. Wasn't even going to leave that one open.
OK so we won't fully tell them about having to ride the donkey.

Remember the number one rule, what happens at the meet & greet stays at the meet & greet, including all activities with the donkey, rabbit, or blow up "dive buddy"

Remember the number one rule, what happens at the meet & greet stays at the meet & greet, including all activities with the donkey, rabbit, or blow up "dive buddy"

AHEM! Rabbit here...zip it :D

And the underwear, don't forget the underwear. :popcorn:
Ber :lilbunny:

Well, right now looks like I'm going to get to go but will be dragging along some OW students who need to get certified before the advanced class dives start. M&G always proves to be an education for the new diver :eyebrow:

Well, right now looks like I'm going to get to go but will be dragging along some OW students who need to get certified before the advanced class dives start. M&G always proves to be an education for the new diver :eyebrow:

Might as well break them in right! :D

See class this is a prime example of what you will be like in a couple month after you forget half the crap that I taught you. :D

Might as well break them in right! :D

See class this is a prime example of what you will be like in a couple month after you forget half the crap that I taught you. :D

LOL! Y'all do great setting the example for how friendly divers are...it's the CAMPFIRE where the education really starts :eyebrow:

I thought you were referring to the long term effects of continuous exposure to minimal amounts of nitrogen narcosis.

(Translation, The longer you dive, the stranger you get)

I hope I'll be able to attend,

Go in to inquire about getting my OW cert. later this month; I'm hoping it'll all be squared away by late April...

Is there a "tip jar" or some kinda donation box where newbies might contribute in some small way? (food, firewood, whatever).

Back
Top Bottom