Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope I'll be able to attend,

Go in to inquire about getting my OW cert. later this month; I'm hoping it'll all be squared away by late April...

Is there a "tip jar" or some kinda donation box where newbies might contribute in some small way? (food, firewood, whatever).

I have heard the Ber accepts tips. She doesn't like to dance for free!! :D

Just bring something even if it just a bag of chips and dip.
Don't bring firewood from another state!! Not sure how the firewood is taken care of other than Brian has ordered it...Mitten, gtx??

I will update the list. This thread has cooled off a bit so I havent kept up with it real close. Right now He can bring anything. Everything is still needed. Yes the wood has been taken care of. PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY WOOD. Bring Tent or camper or money to bribe me to stay in the Bunk house or if you prefer to miss everything stay in Findlay at a hotel. The Camp fire is probably the most interesting part of the Meet-N-Greet.

I will be right back!!!!!!!

Good with me unless I contract a wedding----so far I'm clear.

I contracted a chest cold and I've been drowning in cough medicine for a week. I think weddings are harder to shake, though.

I will be bringing the Kielbasa and horseradish----the only food you can taste while diving.
Amen! Best thing about the sparse attendance at the Fall M&G last year was that we didn't have to share Denny's kielbasa!!!!

Too bad I had to leave early (for no reason, as it turned out). I've still never tasted "the legend."

Looks like I'm going to have to pass on the Spring M&G this year. Just got my daughter's soccer schedule this week and we'll be in Fort Wayne that Saturday the 26th.

Say it ain't so! You're one of... 5 people I might recognize!

Hey guys and gals, would have been great to dive with you all. Alas it did not fit into the plans of redeployment back to the states. You all have a safe and great dive maybe next time I can make it there to dive with you again.

Squalus

Squalus, you're person will be missed and your service will be appreciated! Thank you for your service! We'll see when you're home again!

My husband and I will try and be there. It's less than a two hour drive for us so it shouldn't be too much of a stretch. We're new divers (will have just had our certification for a month at that point!) so don't pick on us too much!

Where's the fun in that?

I hope to be home in time for the M&G but things are still unclear. I won't be diving. violakat03, I'm a cold water fraidy cat. I had my fill at the Fall M&G. I dove last... May? When they sunk the helicopter? And I won't be repeating that mistake.

But, if I'm home, I'll show up for the company (and the kielbasa), hat in hand :truckergirl:

TG

if you prefer to miss everything stay in Findlay at a hotel.

I will be right back!!!!!!!

Who in the world would stay at a hotel in Findlay on a "Meet & Greet" weekend? Nobody in this group; right? :no

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Who in the world would stay at a hotel in Findlay on a "Meet & Greet" weekend? Nobody in this group; right? :no

Jeff "Great lakes diver"

Probably not a hotel, but I know of at least one member that will probably be staying in a bed and breakfast though.

Most of the Big Riggers bring their own hotel to meet and greet and just pitch it over their trailer.

Has anyone seen Ted lately? I know he said that he would be right back! He has probably gone blind and can't find his way back. I thought he left with a few rubber bands????

Has anyone seen Ted lately? I know he said that he would be right back! He has probably gone blind and can't find his way back. I thought he left with a few rubber bands????

Only reason I'm back at the moment now is I did run out of rubberbands.

any one going to bring Red Pop this year???

How about red pop AND rubber bands. Just makes it so much more fun. :D

Back
Top Bottom