Votes: 7 38.9%
  • AnnaMaria Island

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • SandKey

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay it has been way too long since we have had an M&G. I've seen a few mention the above date, so we are going with it! What I am not sure about is in the poll. We have several options;

1: MissDirected's house (Tampa/Westchase): bring a dish, whatever you are drinking and sit back and relax
2: Sand Key (Clearwater?): cook-out
3: Anna Maria Island (Bradenton): tailgate/cook-out and possibly dive

So the date is decided just pick where you'd like to be - majority rules. We'll set a time as soon as the place is decided. Poll closes in one week. :)

I'm votin for Anna Maria. That way I can bring the wife and little ones and still get to dive. That's what I'm talkin bout!!!!!!!

I voted for SandKey as well. VJimScuba has offered to shuttle divers out to the Rube Allyn reef. I havnt dove this before so this is my first pick!
We could always use MissD's house as a stand-by if the weather is poo-poo!

I voted for SandKey as well. VJimScuba has offered to shuttle divers out to the Rube Allyn reef. I havnt dove this before so this is my first pick!
We could always use MissD's house as a stand-by if the weather is poo-poo!

Now that would be nice. Have you spoken to Jim - how far out is the Rube from SandKey?

Of course you pick the weekend I am heading home - sure - and you wanted Megs - :wink:

Ah well - see you all at the next one.

:dork2:

Have the missus come here instead?!

The Rube is about ten miles due west of Clearwater Pass. It is about a 20 to 30 minute run depending on weather.

Unfortunately, I just learned that my daughter will be visiting that week and her flight leaves at 5:30 on the 21st. It will be a little tough for me to do both on the 21st.

I could always drag my boat down there. I have a 23' SeaFox cuddy.
We will see if the Sandkey location wins the poll.
VJimScuba you and your daughter are still welcome to attend the M&G, even if you dont bring the boat!

I had to pick MissD's house. We have a company picnic that I HAVE to attend from around noon to 3 or 4, so me and III could only make it if it's in the evening.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom