Meet & Greet - November 20 - 6:30pm - North Scottsdale

Will you be coming to the November 20th Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes, plus 2.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yes, plus 3.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Nope, not this time, but maybe next!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Possibly, let me try to clear my schedule.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll get her to get away from packing for an hour or so. The biggest pull on her is that she LOVES the Elephant Bar and we live like 10 minutes away.

I'll see what I can do. Maybe I'll get her to get away from packing for an hour or so. The biggest pull on her is that she LOVES the Elephant Bar and we live like 10 minutes away.

She's going to Vegas and you have to hang with her. She should have to hang with you! Hopefully we'll see you on Thursday!

jcf

She's going to Vegas and you have to hang with her. She should have to hang with you! Hopefully we'll see you on Thursday!

jcf

Yeah I thought the same thing, but then she reminded me that next weekend I'm going to Catalina with a buddy of mine, so we'll end up even. :D But I'm definitely going to try to bring her by, I think she'd have fun and I'm excited to meet all you guys.

jcf

My point exactly, but I didn't want to point blame! Just kidding Kimusubi! Either way we'll all meet eventually!

You kinky little thing!:shocked2:
Who would have thought:eyebrow:

Shocking! :shocked2:

Yeah I thought the same thing, but then she reminded me that next weekend I'm going to Catalina with a buddy of mine, so we'll end up even. :D But I'm definitely going to try to bring her by, I think she'd have fun and I'm excited to meet all you guys.

Oooh, now the truth comes out. :no:

Nancy and I are going to have to be listed as maybes for this one.
But just in case, can someone list the address and some directions for the place?

Elephant Bar
7000 E Mayo Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85054
480-513-3811

If you take the 101 Northbound, it starts to curve west in N Scottsdale. Exit the Scottsdale Exit and make a left, going south. Then make a right on Mayo Blvd.

If anyone else has better directions, let us know...

It's in the strip mall with Borders Book Store (about 200 yards west of Borders) just south of the highway.

Elephant Bar is a little difficult to see once you are in the parking lot.
Look for the Wendy's; it is next to that.

Leo is our host -- he will be the tallest guy working in the restaurant.
He's an avid diver -- just back from Roatan.

BTW - The Sweet Potato Fries are AWESOME.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom