Meet & Greet - November 20 - 6:30pm - North Scottsdale

Will you be coming to the November 20th Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Yes, plus 2.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Yes, plus 3.

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Nope, not this time, but maybe next!

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Possibly, let me try to clear my schedule.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do I have everyones permission to post the pics? If I post a pic, and you dont want it up, you just have to ask me to remove it.

Sure. Post me. Wait that didn't sound good. You can post any pics of me..except for the one with the duck. Just kidding. The duck one is fine too.

Steve.

Do I have everyones permission to post the pics? If I post a pic, and you dont want it up, you just have to ask me to remove it.

Don't show me...I have invested too much time in the Witness Protection Program to blow my cover now. I have already undergone extensive surgery to look much older than my actual age of 30 :rofl3:

'bob (or maybe that is not my real name).

Don't show me...I have invested too much time in the Witness Protection Program to blow my cover now. I have already undergone extensive surgery to look much older than my actual age of 30 :rofl3:

'bob (or maybe that is not my real name).

Well, I thought it was a good picture of us, but hmph! :depressed:

Back
Top Bottom