Meet & Greet - January 15 - 6:30pm - North Scottsdale

Will you be coming to the January 15th Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Yes, plus 1

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No, cant make it.

• Maybe, let me try to clear my schedule.

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, but sometimes it's well worth it. Ecspecially when you meet great people, and you get to dive with them the next day!

Thanks Laura and Jason! I had a blast at the lake with you on Friday! Can't wait to dive with you again soon. :kiss2:

Aww, thanks ! I had a great time too! Couldn't of had a more perfect day. Warm sun, descent visablity, and scuba buddies. That is what the meet and greets are all about...meet new people and then to go diving! I can't wait to do it again.

I just wanted to say thanks Christy I had a great time. More fun and much warmer! The tea bags were such a big hit you should give them away again next time, I think everbody loved'em.

Rich

I've tried the 2 flavors over the last couple of days. The Sunset Blend has a pleasant taste but the Original Blend althought not bad tasting i didn't find as appealing. Whether it actually has any medicinal effect for divers I couldn't tell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom