Meet & Greet - March 12 - 6:30pm - North Scottsdale

Will you be coming to the March 12th Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Yes, plus 1.

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Yes, plus 2.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, not this time.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Possibly, let me try to clear my schedule.

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calle Roo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Aloha! :wavey:

And the details for March's Meet & Greet are:

March 12th - 6:30pm, or whenever you show up!

Elephant Bar :cool3:
7000 E Mayo Blvd
Scottsdale, AZ 85054
480-513-3811

Our host Leo and his staff were so welcoming over the past few months, I wanted to get us all together here again. :grouphug:

Dinner, drinks and good conversation with friends. I cant wait!

We will have the whole patio (or we'll move it inside depending on the weather) reserved for ScubaBoard members, and friends of ours. There are heaters, but bring a sweater to ensure you're nice and cozy.

Sample Happy Hour pricing which will be offered all night is:

$3.50 Domestic Pints
$4.25 for Domestic Talls
Well Drinks are $3.75
House Wine $4.50

And almost all appetizers are half price! :yeahbaby:

The Elephant Bar is a hop skip and a jump from pretty much anywhere in the valley by taking the Loop 101 freeway.

If you take the 101 Northbound, it starts to curve west in N Scottsdale. Exit the Scottsdale Exit and make a left, going south. Located south of the 101 fwy just west of Scottsdale Rd on Mayo Blvd. Elephant Bar is a little difficult to see once you are in the parking lot. Look for the Wendy's; it is next to that.

Normally Janet and I would be there but we'll be watching the Suns lose - I mean - play the Cavs.

Steve.

Alright everyone, this is our favorite place! Make sure you submit if youre coming or not in the poll above! :yeahbaby:

I know we have more of ya'll out there that are coming! So RSVP sillys!

Hi, I will have to change my RSVP response to "not this time". I will still be in Mexico...decided to extend my stay.

Karen

I'm going to be coming back from Cali that same night. Man, one of these days I'm going to make sure that my schedule fits these meetings, I'd love to meet you guys. Plus, I love the elephant bar. Have fun guys!

- Ali

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom