Meet & Greet - January 15 - 6:30pm - North Scottsdale

Will you be coming to the January 15th Meet & Greet?

• Yes, Ill be there.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Yes, plus 1

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No, cant make it.

• Maybe, let me try to clear my schedule.

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will do my best to get there. I work in suncity so it will take a little while to get out there but i am hoping to make it! Thanks for putting these meet and greets together. It is a nice way to meet other divers and get more opportunities to dive.

Aloha! Hope everyone is doing well. Its pretty quiet around here lately, eh?

Januarys M&G might get moved inside, because its so cold out at night. Any thoughts?

Januarys M&G might get moved inside, because its so cold out at night. Any thoughts?

That was the first thing Nancy mentioned when I told her it would be out on the patio.

Moving inside is probably a good idea. It will still be at the Elephant Bar, right? Somebody said they thought "inside" meant inside someplace else.

Steve.

Nope, inside the Elephant Bar!

Aloha! :wavey:

Okay, it wouldnt be a Meet & Greet without some fun prizes!

So far for January we have:

https://bigbluedive.com has donated a ScubaTank Necklace!

Big Blue offers a wide variety of marine life and diving gifts for all ocean enthusiasts. These fine crafted treasures and wearable art are all designed and hand sculpted by artist and conservationist Roland St. John. Many styles are incredibly detailed and accurate representations of some of the most fascinating animals in our oceans. Other styles are sculpted to capture the essence and flowing motion in contemporary styling.

"Awareness and education are our greatest allies in preserving our oceans?" Roland St. John

69_thumbnail_image.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

$10.00 gift card to Sport Chalet

-----------------------------------------------------------

www.diversitea.com

Original Blend Diversitea
24 Count Single Serving Box of Original Blend Diversitea Herbal Supplement Tea for Divers . Also includes a free sample of Sunset Blend Diversitea. Diversitea is packed with Antioxidants and electrolytes, and is Caffeine and Sugar Free! Diversitea's refreshing flavor and healthful properties help you feel your best while diving, or during any physical exercise! No carbs, artificial sweeteners or sugar.

product_3_lg.jpg

Check out diversitea.com for some more great products!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom